+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: 8/30 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/30 Live Feed Discussion

Shelly tells Rachel to use her to get to the end. I can be the pawn. I don't think anyone else in the house would truly promise you that I would give you whatever you want. I don't want a trip...I would give it to you.

Rachel - why do you want to be here so bad?

Shelly - I love the experiment.....If I can get to final 3 and see two people there that need it...I will be happy. I have my family, I have my job, I am telling you that if something happened and everything went away and I had to live in a trailer, I would still be happy. I want a little girl that is happy is healthy....my husband gave up everything, stayed at home with our little girl for 5 years.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Shelly - I have a steady job....there were days that we lived pay check to pay check. If you were in my shoes....I know thats hard especially at your age. Just say you have a really young friend that needed help would you?

Rachel - of course I would but I know this is a game. You say you are giving up everything?

Shelly - I don't want to go to jury....I don't want to sit and play with the boys. I want to stay here and help....I have to do something in return. Here is the thing...If I don't....I leave. When I give my speech on thursday the other side of the house will know where I'm at. When I say, Jordan and Rachel keep me in this game because I will play for you.

Shelly - I don't want either one of those girls to win this game. Sitting here last night listening to Kalia makes me sick. She is an arrogant woman. I have a problem with that.
    Gotta The Fort

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    Shelly tells Rachel to use her to get to the end. I can be the pawn. I don't think anyone else in the house would truly promise you that I would give you whatever you want. I don't want a trip...I would give it to you.

Shelly - I love the experiment.....If I can get to final 3 and see two people there that need it...I will be happy. I have my family, I have my job, I am telling you that if something happened and everything went away and I had to live in a trailer, I would still be happy. I want a little girl that is happy is healthy....my husband gave up everything, stayed at home with our little girl for 5 years.
    Shelly is definately using this alone time today with Rachel well... She is working really hard on getting the why you should keep me campaign into Rachels head... It will be interesting to see what Rachel goes back to Jordan with from this..

Rachel is kinda laughing but not talking a lot. She is taking it all in.

Shelly - Porsha is a lovely young lady. There are decisions she has made that...or you can look at what she hasn't done. They had someone telling them exactly what to do. and then Adam....if he's your number....thats fine but he hasn't done crap. I made a big move and it came back to bite me in the butt.

Now she brings up the Lawon thing again. I WAS loyal to J/J....I have not thrown anybody under the bus...I have played the game at least...socially at least....I have tried.
    Gotta The Fort

Shelly - Adam doesn't deserve to be there....He will not protect you and Jordan, I know that for a fact. I'm at your mercy, When I give my speech on Thursday it will be very direct. I'm going to say the facts...

Rachel - Adam will go after me and Kalia? correct

Shelly - yes, not Porshe or Jordan
    ....now Kalia has completely said that she will not put up Jordan

They don't want vets to win...
    Gotta The Fort

Oh deary.....Rachel is talking now.

someone take over....got company now.
    Gotta The Fort

BB FAN

Rerun!
    Shelly the saleswoman at it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post

wow Snap...so much to work with. Thanks for posting all of this discussion. This part I BOLDED makes no sense to me, and I think Shelly is lying again to do anything to stay in the house + win MONEY. I think her whole real motivation was the money. She even said that the other day when she talked about winning for her family. In looking at this part of what she says, she is saying she just wants to get to the final 3 and then let the other 2 "deserving" people get the money. I CRY BS!!! Don't listen to her Rachel. She is pulling your leg.
    phills likes this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

can't buy what Shelly's saying unless she gives the dog back. See.... it all comes back to the dog
    bearwme1, phills, chermorr and 2 others like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Rachel just told Shelly she thinks she (Shelly) has been playing the best game in the entire house. Shelly says she's shocked to hear that
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

+ Reply to Thread