+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: 8/30 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/30 Live Feed Discussion

Now talking about all the past comps.

The snake....Rachel was shaking/nervous.....

Shelly - then before all that....there was so much stuff that was just $hitty. That was my worse day ever. I have never turned on anyone....somehow in this game....its weird in here.....then you make a decision and then you have to live with it. I'm embarrassed to talk to my parents about it. At the moment you think its a good idea but when you watch someone get that hurt...i have a hard time. Some people can go thru and stomp....Like Dani....I wonder if there are any regrets....I think about it every day. You want to teach your little girl...that people .....I want her to understand.....I've learned a lot for sure. i'm not taking any thing for granted.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    Shelly says she is trying to figure out if he is throwing them....Some parts make me think that he is waiting till the end to win.

She then goes on to say that no one can beat Rachel.
    Shelly hasn't just quit and resigned herself to leaving.. She is working it.. Pointing out to Rachel about Adam maybe just waiting to win.. And telling Rachel she is hard to beat etc...

She asked Kalia last night if they had said who they were voting out yet.. Kalia said they hadn't told her...
    Shelly's response to that is that she wasn't giving up until she is sitting with Julie.... Shelly is not going to go out quietly and she is going to campaign against Adam..

Shelly - One thing that I've learned in the last week is that what people are in this house is not who they are outside. You cannot beat people up for things that happen in the game because of the pressure that they are under. I came in thinking I wouldn't hurt anybody. It sucks.

Rachel - I think people act differently when their backs are up against the wall.

Shelly - What is your greatest lesson you have learned in the last two summers

Rachel - to control my emotions. to be more aware of what I'm doing before I act.

Shelly - that will serve you well.....It took me a long time to learn that.
    Gotta The Fort

Rachel - I never would of believed when we come in here that Brendon, Dani and Jeff would be in the jury. Especially that Brendon almost didn't make it to jury.

Rachel said she would of liked to compete against Dani in the end.

Shelly says she would like to see Rachel, Dani, Janell compete.
    Gotta The Fort

Shelly - What is your least favorite?
    Rachel - bowling
    Shelly - because of how it went down or did you just hate it?
    Rachel doesn't give anything away

Shelly had a dream that Rachel approached her and said , I have my decision and then pushed her in the pool. Rachel then told her to stay in the pool till Thursday.

Rachel just laughed it off...not giving Shelly any indication of what she is doing.
    Gotta The Fort

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    Shelly hasn't just quit and resigned herself to leaving.. She is working it.. Pointing out to Rachel about Adam maybe just waiting to win.. And telling Rachel she is hard to beat etc...

She asked Kalia last night if they had said who they were voting out yet.. Kalia said they hadn't told her...
    Shelly's response to that is that she wasn't giving up until she is sitting with Julie.... Shelly is not going to go out quietly and she is going to campaign against Adam..
    Oh yes Soni.....Shelly is working this conversation to try and get some info from Rachel....Question 101 from Shelly is ongoing.
    Gotta The Fort

Shelly says its interesting that all those guys think they can beat you in the finale.

Rachel - i kind of think they can....I feel like I've always been playing for second place.

Shelly - why do you say that? that is a little short sided. I think the vets will all vote for you.

Rachel - not really

Shelly - I think once things settle down....it will
    Gotta The Fort

Shelly now pumping Rachel up that she can win the game,

Rachel says they could certainly use the money, pay of student loans, have a wedding, afford to pay for our families to go.

Shelly - well you could clean up all your debt....
    Gotta The Fort

Shelly and Rachel both had weird dreams about BB this morning that work them up. In Shelly's dream she says that she is bed and Rachel comes in and tells her to wake up and come outside. She goes outside with Rachel and she says I have made my decision and pushes Shelly into the pool and tells here she is going going home but she has to stay in the pool till thursday. Shelly says it woke her up and she was wondering if it really happened and it threw her off for a bit. Rachel's BB dream was that she missed finale night and her mom tells her that Brittany won. Rachel says it woke her up.

BB FAN

I hope Rachel remembers her lesson about controling her emotions when she's back around Brenden. When he's around she's all emotion and her brain and reasoning go into hibernation.

+ Reply to Thread