+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: 8/30 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/30 Live Feed Discussion

Incidentally, I know what J/R should do this week so they'll be safe next week.

1. Evict Adam. More on that later.

2. Convince Kalia if she wins HOH to nominate Jordan and Shelly. Jordan would have to volunteer to go on the block, but still.

3. Throw the HOH.

4. Rachel would need to win POV, though the only real threat would be Porsche. If she did, Rachel would take Jordan off, Porsche would go up and walk out the door. If she didn't, Shelly would go up home instead. Since they evicted Adam, Porsche would literaly be the only competition.

5. With Kalia unable to compete for HOH, they would be default win it, and send Kalia home next week, with Shelly has their only competition for the final HOH.

But this is Dan level thinking, which we can't hope for with these people. Nor can we hope for Memphis level, or Dick level. Maybe Jun Song level thinking?
    bearwme1 and nickster like this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

BB FAN

Quote Originally Posted by nickster View Post
    shelly jordan and adam sitting on the outdoor sofa,shelly talking about whats she gonna do when she outa there seeing her husband and daughter and worrying about work . i afraid for her.all the bad press could affect her job and kids at school giving josie a hard time. her husbands business could have suffered who knows.i think she will be devestated when she finds out what everyone has been saying about her! how is she gonna explain its just a game.
    I think that it's so sad that her family is dealing with the consequences of her "experiment".
    nickster likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly54 View Post
    I think that it's so sad that her family is dealing with the consequences of her "experiment".
    thats why i wrote a big post the morning after watching the flashback to the shelly jordan apo;ogy speech. time to stop the hate innocents are suffering because of off the rails fanatics.if jordan can forgive and move on the rest of us need to jump on the bus.

getting tired of listening to adams constant rehash and excuses his mouth is giving kalias a run for the money.

I turn on the feeds for the first time today and what else is new...Kalia is eating and talking.

Jordan talking possible comps with Rachel now.
    Snapit likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Jordan to Rachel: I think Adam is playing everyone.

Rachel: So is Shelly.

Jordan: Well, yeah.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

Re: 8/28 Live Feed Recap: The House That Jeff Built

Awesome post way.

Not sure where to post this, since the live feed discussion is a closed thread today (feel free to move it to the correct thread). I saw a quote on twitter saying that Porsche thinks Shelly will win America's Favorite Juror. I cried laughing so hard at that statement.
    GO DAN!!

Re: Why is 8/30 Live Feed Discussion Thread Closed?

So....as long as we are nice I don't see any reason why we can't discuss live feeds here. I'm so confused as to why it is closed.

Anyway....lets play nice and hopefully I won't get in trouble for starting this thread.

all the hamsters are outside chatting. Earlier, Kalia went into the kitchen and left Shelly with Jordan and Rachel outside alone. Shelly took the moment to say something like.....Just so yall know, I'm so mad at her....she kept telling me earlier, its not supposed to end this way. If yall are voting me out, just tell me....Rachel and Jordan were quiet and Jordan said, we are not telling/saying anything and Rachel said, we haven't made up our minds.

Shelly went on to say how pi$$ed she is at Kalia and trying to get J/R to tell her something but they didn't tell anything.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Haha...The houseguest are talking about dogs and docking tails on dogs.

Shelly said, Yorkies are docked to but Kalia said they are born with little numbs. She is quiet agressive with her answer to Shelly...One more reason for Shelly to be mad at her

Just to add......I googled this last month when my daughter purchased a yorkie and the article I read said they are in fact born with long tails. ((shrugs))
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

I found out what Kalia's name means! Want to know who the African Princess is? So would I!

Kalia - Meaning Of Kalia, What Does Kalia Mean?

Kalia's name? It's a detergent brand.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

+ Reply to Thread