+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: 8/30 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/30 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Rachel just told Adam to come up with a good speech for tomorrow night and then she says you could tell us all our hair looks pretty. Jordan looked at Porsche for a split second and all I could think was Danielle saying "awkward"!

ETA - So Kalia told them to tell her who they're voting for so she won't be the only vote for the other? Yeah right - she wants to know who's being saved so she can make a deal with that person before J/R do!!! Ugh, I hope they see through her!!!
    i think thats a given.
    bearwme1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Whoa, Kalia's breaking a sweat and it doesn't involve food? Color me shocked. I do believe that's the first time I've seen her working out.

Added benefit: she doesn't have the breath to talk at the same time!
    ]

Her and Porsche were talking a few days ago and they are trying to get ready and in shape for the F3 endurance comp... They waited a little late in the game and alot of food later to start worrying about getting fit... I don't hardly think they can make a difference at this point..

These 2 are too much they really think they are already F2 and have the checks in hand..
    Last edited by sonii82; 08-30-2011 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    I liked the pb last year where they took away their plates and silverware. And the one with the hand puppets, could you see Kalia talking and moving the puppet's mouth every time she talked.
    Wasn't there a penalty if they didn't use the puppet to do all of the talking... I can't remember what it was....
    I don't think Kalia would be able to do that challenge.. SHe would end up with the penalty.. Her hand couldn't move fast enough to keep up with her mouth... And I could see her getting very frustrated real fast...
    nickster and carolinamom12 like this.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Wow, it's boring pretty early this year. I say we send them all to the jury house, give them a party, send them home and keep the money!
    catsrule likes this.

Rachel just told Adam to come up with a good speech for tomorrow night and then she says you could tell us all our hair looks pretty. Jordan looked at Porsche for a split second and all I could think was Danielle saying "awkward"!

ETA - So Kalia told them to tell her who they're voting for so she won't be the only vote for the other? Yeah right - she wants to know who's being saved so she can make a deal with that person before J/R do!!! Ugh, I hope they see through her!!!
    No, given that this is Kalia, their is a chance that she is really so stupid, she's afraid to vote against the house.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

She also doesn't want to vote for the wrong one and have the one left that she voted for mad at her.... I wouldn't tell her a thing let her figure it out herself....

I love the fact that Porsche won an HOH that really just like Kalia's ended up taking out her own aliance and isn't really accomplishing anything she needed... And Rachel and Jordan ended up with all of the power and controlled her HOH, and still can play to win HOH again this week while she sits on the sidelines...

It was an empty HOH all she ended up with is getting the room for the week... Hopefully she enjoyed it... And it would be nice to see her next room be in the jury house...

bha

Shelly to Jordan: "Everytime I look at you, I feel so bad. because you want to be with Jeff. You look so sad". Jordan should say, "NO, I wanted Jeff to be here with ME!"
    The Best Things in Life are Free.

shelly jordan and adam sitting on the outdoor sofa,shelly talking about whats she gonna do when she outa there seeing her husband and daughter and worrying about work . i afraid for her.all the bad press could affect her job and kids at school giving josie a hard time. her husbands business could have suffered who knows.i think she will be devestated when she finds out what everyone has been saying about her! how is she gonna explain its just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    She also doesn't want to vote for the wrong one and have the one left that she voted for mad at her.... I wouldn't tell her a thing let her figure it out herself....

I love the fact that Porsche won an HOH that really just like Kalia's ended up taking out her own aliance and isn't really accomplishing anything she needed... And Rachel and Jordan ended up with all of the power and controlled her HOH, and still can play to win HOH again this week while she sits on the sidelines...

It was an empty HOH all she ended up with is getting the room for the week... Hopefully she enjoyed it... And it would be nice to see her next room be in the jury house...
    one way or the other shes ended up in the room ,in the bed and always grazing the HOH basket. such a diva.
    sonii82 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bearwme1 View Post
    Wow, it's boring pretty early this year. I say we send them all to the jury house, give them a party, send them home and keep the money!
    You've clearly forgotten last year. You also forget that usually we'd be down to f5 already, or f4. We're still at F6 thanks to Bren-DUN
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

+ Reply to Thread