+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: 8/30 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/30 Live Feed Discussion

Kalia, exercising your mouth doesn't count as aerobics.

Perv Skippy on cam 3, trying to catch a peep of Rachel in shower. She's got 5 towels on the door, no chance, Skippy.
    Allie likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by bearwme1 View Post
    I'm taking bets that Shelly will blame the bear returning on Adam, or Portia!

Wow on feed one Kalia is not talking or eating! I never thought I'd see that!
    Jordan's workout wore Kalia OUT!

Now Rachel hasn't gone near her own bed in hours. It's as if she knows and doesn't want to give Shelly the satisfaction. She should hide it and never mention that it showed up
    kelly54 likes this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Kalia, exercising your mouth doesn't count as aerobics.

Perv Skippy on cam 3, trying to catch a peep of Rachel in shower. She's got 5 towels on the door, no chance, Skippy.
    She had quite a few slips at the end of showertime yesterday though!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    She had quite a few slips at the end of showertime yesterday though!
    Thankfully I missed that.

Rachel says she still feels like crap. And that she needs to stop eating cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    Shelly - I love the experiment.....If I can get to final 3 and see two people there that need it...I will be happy. I have my family, I have my job, I am telling you that if something happened and everything went away and I had to live in a trailer, I would still be happy. I want a little girl that is happy is healthy....my husband gave up everything, stayed at home with our little girl for 5 years.
    Oh, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. If all Shelly wants is to get to the Final Three, then why did she vote Jeff out? Her earlier rationalization wasn't that Jeff and Jordan would block her from the last three -- Shelly's reasoning for voting him out was that being with Jeff and Jordan in the final Three would have most assuredly kept her from getting any money.

It may be that it's a better game move to keep in Shelly and get rid of Adam this week, but I think that after the constant lying and the mistrust that she's sown, they are better off jettisoning her at this point.Too bad if she doesn't want to go to the jury house and sit around all day instead of playing the game. Does she think she's the only one who feels that way?
    bearwme1 likes this.

What was Adam doing behind the fortune teller, unplugging it? He's up to something.

the production team ought to keep the cameras and especially he mikes a distance from adam. in the last hour ive been grossed out by all his discusting body noises,heavy breathing,farting, eating,belching. i mean really with all the cameras in the house how come all 4 are on 1 person theres 5 others there probably less gross.
    bearwme1 likes this.

remember last week when jeff said that adam was afull time job.wearing him out now hes gleamed on to jordan. poor thing first shes spent half the season babysitting rachael now she has to take over him she deserves the win just for tolorance alone not to let out the 1st couple weeks she had kalia buzzing in her ear. if i was her i would start taking part in the wine.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Rachel just told Adam to come up with a good speech for tomorrow night and then she says you could tell us all our hair looks pretty. Jordan looked at Porsche for a split second and all I could think was Danielle saying "awkward"!

ETA - So Kalia told them to tell her who they're voting for so she won't be the only vote for the other? Yeah right - she wants to know who's being saved so she can make a deal with that person before J/R do!!! Ugh, I hope they see through her!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by nickster View Post
    the production team ought to keep the cameras and especially he mikes a distance from adam. in the last hour ive been grossed out by all his discusting body noises,heavy breathing,farting, eating,belching. i mean really with all the cameras in the house how come all 4 are on 1 person theres 5 others there probably less gross.
    I heard an ad on the radio today for something called a "Better Marriage Blanket" (it has a "flatulence layer"). maybe BB needs to start issuing those for certain houseguests to wrap themselves in as they go about the house.
    bearwme1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread