+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: 8/30 Live Feed Discussion

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Re: 8/30 Live Feed Discussion

Sonii82 says:
    "She asked Kalia last night if they had said who they were voting out yet.. Kalia said they hadn't told her...
    Shelly's response to that is that she wasn't giving up until she is sitting with Julie.... Shelly is not going to go out quietly and she is going to campaign against Adam.."

But, but, but, what about her integrity? She's ready to go? She's going out with dignity? That's not how she rolls! You must have misunderstood! She can't possibly be ready to stay. She's too honest for that!
    SoBelle, sonii82 and kelly54 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    The dog is home!! Puppy gate is over!!
    So I guess Rachel is supposed to be happy that Shelly gave it back to her. Yeah, right. It would just make me madder that she waited this long to give it back, plus the fact that she took it in the first place. Not only that, if Shelly was really sincere about it, why doesn't she just own up to it and apologize to Rachel for it. I don't buy any of it, and I surely don't buy all of Shelly's talk with Rachel. Like someone said, her back is against the wall. This is expected that she will tell her anything + everything to stay in the house. TOTAL BS IMO.
    bearwme1 likes this.

To the Point

Rachel should at LEAST question the timing of the return of the puppy.

Which is it Shelly? Help Rachel get to the final 3, and then you will just give it to the other 2 out of the kindess of your heart (OR) get to the final 2 and try and win the MONEY? Me say you have been after the money the whole time for your family, just like you told us in one of the DR sessions. Which of these 2 statements are true Shelly?

Shelly - "I love the experiment.....If I can get to final 3 and see two people there that need it...I will be happy"
    Shelly - "I would be stupid to say I don't want to sit in one the final two chairs."

P.S. I have no problem if she wants to win, but she lies about it. Common sense says they all should want to win, otherwise they would not have tried out.

I've been flashingback to see Shelly put the dog on the bed and can't find it. Does anyone know what time it was BB time? Was is awhile before it was posted about here?

Quote Originally Posted by alia618 View Post
    I've been flashingback to see Shelly put the dog on the bed and can't find it. Does anyone know what time it was BB time? Was is awhile before it was posted about here?

2:15 big brother time - camera 3

Have y'all noticed that Rachel and Jordan are dressing quite a bit alike these days, and wearing their hair the same? Okay, tank tops and bike/workout shorts and pony tails (see carolinamom's avatar) are maybe not so uncommon, but it seems they are looking more and more the same since they bonded.

To me that means Rachel becoming more subdued in her look. Of course, they're not dressing for "their men" anymore either.

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    Have y'all noticed that Rachel and Jordan are dressing quite a bit alike these days, and wearing their hair the same? Okay, tank tops and bike/workout shorts and pony tails (see carolinamom's avatar) are maybe not so uncommon, but it seems they are looking more and more the same since they bonded.

To me that means Rachel becoming more subdued in her look. Of course, they're not dressing for "their men" anymore either.
    Now that you mentioned it yes. I really enjoy this friendship they each bring different dynamics. I think Rachel looks great with little makeup...and I like her calmness. But then she doesn't have Brendon around silently reeking disapproval for all her actions. He makes her so nervous and so needy!
    bearwme1 and waywyrd like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863 View Post
    2:15 big brother time - camera 3
    Ahhh... thanks!! I was wondering why Jordan didn't notice, but she kinda buried it in the pilllows. Rachel probably won't notice until she goes to bed.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alia618 View Post
    Ahhh... thanks!! I was wondering why Jordan didn't notice, but she kinda buried it in the pilllows. Rachel probably won't notice until she goes to bed.
    I'm taking bets that Shelly will blame the bear returning on Adam, or Portia!

Wow on feed one Kalia is not talking or eating! I never thought I'd see that!
    Last edited by bearwme1; 08-30-2011 at 08:57 PM.

+ Reply to Thread