+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: 8/29 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

8/29 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

Please take any deep strategy conversations (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's currently happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. There are specific threads opened for all kinds of BB discussion and comments. Thanks!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 8/29 Live Feed Discussion

Just logged into feeds to find Shelly alone in BY smoking. Jordan is just finishing up in the shower.

Rachel is also in the bathroom sitting on the couch. She just told Jordan that she feels sick and really tired. Jordan says maybe it is just the stress.

FORT Regular

Is the veto ceremony today? Does anyone know what time?
    Also, I know this is a little off topic, but I just read online somewhere that Shelly is a pill head? Does anyone know if that's true or where it came from? Just seems like an odd thing to say...

There are lots of things being said right now about Shelly. She does have back problems so I'm sure she's on meds, but whether or not she's a "pill head"....well, how can anyone on the internet know that? My guess is it's just people spewing more hate. And if she were...well, she would have been tweaking early when she first came into the house and she wasn't.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by LRain View Post
    Is the veto ceremony today? Does anyone know what time?
    Also, I know this is a little off topic, but I just read online somewhere that Shelly is a pill head? Does anyone know if that's true or where it came from? Just seems like an odd thing to say...
    That, much like the claims that Shelly's family was threatened came from our old, crap making up friends, TMZ, who will tell flat out lies in order to create excitement.
    bearwme1 likes this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    There are lots of things being said right now about Shelly. She does have back problems so I'm sure she's on meds, but whether or not she's a "pill head"....well, how can anyone on the internet know that? My guess is it's just people spewing more hate. And if she were...well, she would have been tweaking early when she first came into the house and she wasn't.
    Java, I was just going to post the same thing. LRain, yes the veto ceremony is today. I think it is sometime during the afternoon
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Regular

Ah okay. I hadn't looked at any of the Shelly stuff until a few minutes ago and wow..just wow. I feel bad that she is going to see all that when she comes out. So yeah, I guess it makes sense that they would make stuff up about her too. It just seemed like a weird thing to say, because even tho she is a liar and all that, she doesn't look like she's on drugs.

Even tho we know S/A are going up, I still am excited because once they are actually on the block, it will really sink in that they are one step away from being evicted; and I think we will see some real good campaigning begin. I don't think Shelly will go down without a fight. I think we will definitely see some drama this week.

I'll be happy to see Shelley leave. Adam is still playing both sides, and he could just slip through the cracks to the finals...but we will see...

FORT Regular

I wanna see Shelly leave too. Since S/A have sorta trusted each other, they gotta have some dirt on each other, and I can't wait to see it come out. Adam knows about Shelly stealing stuff, right? And Shelly knows...hmmm...does anyone know what, if anything, Shelly has on Adam?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast