+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: 8/29 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/29 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Rachel, Jordan, Adam and Kalia are basically having a Shelly "bashing" sesh. Jordan and Rachel have all but said they are voting her out.
    What three of them aren't saying to the fourth is "And if you don't win HOH, you'll follow her out the door."
    bearwme1 likes this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Rachel, Jordan, Adam and Kalia are basically having a Shelly "bashing" sesh. Jordan and Rachel have all but said they are voting her out.
    And I don't see talking and telling everything to Kalia a good idea.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342 View Post
    Does Kalia think this a good look leaving her sleeping mask on her forehead??? She had been up for over an hour with it like that...if only we could have banners this year this could have been in the crazy hat one.
    I just posted one in the SC thread - she's talking and mid-word. It kind of cracks me up.

ETA - I didn't realize that puppy was Shelly's. I thought I'd seen it earlier in the season and it was Rachel's. My dd has one (well, 3 of the same puppy) and she's had it since she was born.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    And I don't see talking and telling everything to Kalia a good idea.
    I don't like J/R sharing so much info with Kalia... I think it is a bad idea.. And I know if Brendon and Jeff were there they would tell them they shouldn't be talking about so much stuff... And they would both be right...

Jordan esoecially has a bad habit of doing that...
    Last edited by sonii82; 08-29-2011 at 09:50 PM.
    combatcutie and bearwme1 like this.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    I don't like J/R sharing so much info with Kalia... I think it is a bad idea.. And I know if Brendon and Jeff were there they would tell them they shouldn't be talking about so much stuff... And they would both be right...

I couldn't agree more. Jordan (bless her sweet southern heart) talks too much! That's why Jeff used to fuss at her so much and tell her she needs to shut up. I think people took that wrong, but he was right she really does. I also think that Kalia knows that if she just talks long enough to Jordan, eventually, Jordan will spill some little tidbit that she didn't know. It's going to hurt Jordan if she doesn't control this, and I doubt BB or Pandora have any life vests left for her!

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Shelly took it. Adam was the first one she told about it. He told her to put it back, she said "why should I?"
    And the reason Adam hasn't told Rachel is because he doesn't like Rachel or because he still feels loyalty to Shelly?

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post

It's not as big of a problem now, because their isn't a whole lot left in the game. The only bit of info they haven't spilled is Kalia is the next target, and as long as they don't, Kalia is still (stupidly) planning on throwing HOH to Adam. After that they can spill till their hearts content, wont really matter. In fact, might be a positive. Kalia would be mad at Adam for targeting her, instead of Jordan or Rachel.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Shelly promising expensive sun glasses to Jeff as an apology gift. . . don't Shelly! Don't do it! Jeff will stomp on them, and mail them back to you. Jordan is telling a funny story about her and Jeff at the beach.

Shelly is really trying to butter up Jordan. One good thing about how sweet Jordan is being to Shelly before she is evicted, is perhaps Shelly can learn how to do this to someone. It really wasn't what she did, it was how she did it, and how she behaved before and after she did it.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Jordan telling this sunglass story is funny. And then Shelly pipes in "my makeup present to Jeff will be a gift card to Sunglass Hut..." I think she might need more than that.

Maybe I should stop listening - Jeff getting facials - sooooo not how I pictured him chilling at night.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

NOoooooooo Rachel! Don't keep Shelly! Oh you are taking a chance here. You can't guarantee you or Jordan will win the HOH. And for all we know BB will feel sorry for Shelly and set up something she could win at. Get her out! Get Shelly out now! Ugh!

+ Reply to Thread