+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: 8/29 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/29 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by RoyaltyBuff View Post
    Whew! Glad we can stop talking/hearing about that....let's get back to matters at hand....what has Cowlia been eating in the last 90 seconds!
    Last I seen of her she was chewing on her arm!
    chermorr likes this.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LRain View Post
    Ah okay. I hadn't looked at any of the Shelly stuff until a few minutes ago and wow..just wow. I feel bad that she is going to see all that when she comes out. So yeah, I guess it makes sense that they would make stuff up about her too. It just seemed like a weird thing to say, because even tho she is a liar and all that, she doesn't look like she's on drugs.

Even tho we know S/A are going up, I still am excited because once they are actually on the block, it will really sink in that they are one step away from being evicted; and I think we will see some real good campaigning begin. I don't think Shelly will go down without a fight. I think we will definitely see some drama this week.
    Of course she'll go down without a fight! She's honest, and she said she was not going to campaign, that's not how she rolls, and she is ready to go with her integrity in tact! When my hubby and I heard her say that, we looked at each other, started laughing, and then he said give her 5 minutes after she's on the block and watch her work!
    kelly54 and JavaJo like this.

FORT Fanatic

If anyone in that house listens to a word Shelly says they deserve to lose to her!

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    Do you all think Jordan would pick Adam over Rachel for final two? Maybe cuz Rachel is a stronger player and might win over anyone else in the jury house, even Jordan?
    Jordan says she doesn't care about winning, and she hated when Shelly betrayed her, so, if she has the opportunity, and does not take Rachel, she will be a hypocrite herself. I am not a Rachel fan, and I can't believe I am saying this, but so far, Rachel has saved Jordan and really helped keep her from quitting. I pray that Jordan and Rachel will stick togehter, they both know that people lie, and will say anything to break people up. So they shouldn't fall for it. Rachel however. . . is an emotional player.

Go figure Kalia is eating again! Good lord she's going to look like the Goodyear blimp when she gets outta there.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Quote Originally Posted by imissme View Post
    Goo goo eyes? I havent noticed this at all, if anything I think he is taking stock of the stuff that she is telling him. Adam does not appear to be attracted to Porche. Porche however does seem to be trying to flirt with Adam, or at least entice him with her big butt.
    I am pretty certain (about 90% sure) that Dani actually referred to Adam+Porche having a "thing" for each other. I don't recall the actual words used, but I think Dani was joking about it to Porche + Kalia. From what I have seen myself with those 2, I have to say that Adam seems to be a little overly friendly with Porche as compared to other houseguests, but I can't say I ever saw him gawking at her or anything.

I love it that Porsche and Kalia can't figure out who RAJO are keeping!!! It's driving them crazy, because RAJO are not telling!!!

Dani is not there to instigate the stealing and starting rumors is why its so quiet!

Jordan; y'all do it that much

Rachel; Yep

Jordan; you're like a horny toad!!!
    catsrule likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    It's true, Shelly gave her that bikini though.
    Oh, I'm not doubting what you guys said. I'm just wondering why the heck nasty thing bought one so big and how in God's name it fits Kalia after all the eating she has done all summer
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread