+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: 8/29 Live Feed Discussion

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: 8/29 Live Feed Discussion

Man, the talk outside was so nice before Motormouth came outside...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Does not take long for Kalia to take over conversation, when she joins the rest in backyard!

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Does not take long for Kalia to take over conversation, when she joins the rest in backyard!
    I find my humor in putting it on mute and just watching how fast her mouth moves. It's almost superhuman.
    bearwme1 and TEAM JJ like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Yeah, it seems Kalia talks constantly just to hear herself talk. I mentioned a few days ago that she would make a good auctioneer with the rapid-fire-mouth she has. It's hard to understand her sometimes, she talks so fast + nonstop.

I was thinking more about that fortune teller and somebody mentioned about the Skeleton in the crystal ball and skeleton picture hanging on the wall. I agree that there has to be something more to that Fortune teller. I was kind of thinking maybe "Skeleton KEY", in that the skeleton is the key to it. Maybe all someone has to say is to go up to the fortune teller, and say the word "SKELETON" as kind of like an "open sesame" type key to get the fortune teller to either give them a prize or something. There is something more to that fortune teller for sure. There has to be it seems. The other thing that bothers me about it, is when I was little, I was at some sort of state fair or something, and my parents put in a dime or something, and when the lady moved her hand back+forth, I freaked out and now have this life-long fear of those fortune tellers in a glass box like that. So, that fortune teller gives me the creeps, and makes me think something is definitley up with it.
    bearwme1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I find my humor in putting it on mute and just watching how fast her mouth moves. It's almost superhuman.
    her mouth movements seriously make me cringe.... she is so dramatic with them its unreal.

Kalia! Please SHUT UP!!!

Adam's talking to us on 1/2, talking about it's so impossible to trust anyone inside those walls
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Adam - "Why did I trust Shelly? I should have seen the writing on the wall, I should have listened to other people. Big Brother bus depot"

also talking about how he doesn't want to play the lying, manipulator role

Adam says he trusts Jordan and he trusts Porsche.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Adam says he trusts Jordan and he trusts Porsche.
    Dont know why he would trust Porsche (game wise) she flipped faster than anyone when the power of the house switched... She was best friends with Rachel when she was on her power kick, then went to be up Dani't butt when she was on her power-kick... I wouldnt be surprised if after this week if she is back to kissing up to Rachel again... . I just REALLY hope J/R stick together for good, and dont turn on each other.
    bearwme1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast