+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: 8/29 Live Feed Discussion

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Re: 8/29 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by alia618 View Post
    As much as I want to see them kick Shelly to the curb... Adam doesn't have any enemies. He flipped sides because in a moment of frustration (and because Jeff can't count to two) Jeff accused him of betrayal. I'm sure once Jeff calmed down he forgave Adam. I think Adam would have Jeff's vote if he were up against anyone but Jordan.

And up against Jordan or Rachel, Adam would get Dani, Kalia and Porsche and four is all you need. Up against Rachel he'd have Shelly-- probably up against Jordan too if they send Shelly home this week.

I also think he'd win over Kalia and Porsche-- Dani and each other would be there only guaranteed vote. The other vets would go for Adam.

So as sick as I am of listening to Shelly's nonsense, I think only Jordan has a chance against Adam. Shelly loses to everyone I think... up against other newbies she has the four vets against her and all you need is four. Up against vets it get trickier, but if Adam and Jeff make up in the jury house I think Adam votes for Jordan. Rachel is the only one Shelly might be able to beat.

Which is ironic... since she's campaigning for Shelly to stay. Wouldn't that be a stinky final 2

Great points! I don't think it's very likely though that Jordan will make final two. I'm discouraged about it, but she hasn't won a single thing this year. I think Jeff gave her the HOH when she won it. Unless they stay in duo's and Rachel wins, or Jordan can start to pull out a couple of wins, she'll be in the jury house with Jeff soon. I want Shelly in there before her. Statistically, it looks bad for Jordan to even make final 3 if they aren't in duos. Vegas odds would be stacked against here even though she pulled it out last year.

Then too, I agree with someone who said they are counting votes too early. How I wish the vets had stayed together until final 5. It's sad to me that Dani caused so much ruckus and division.
    Last edited by bearwme1; 08-30-2011 at 07:12 AM.
    andee, phills and Moontat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by llurgy View Post
    Kalia! Please SHUT UP!!!
    I am wondering if the Hurricane-Namers have been watching the show and since Kalia is such a "blow hard", they named the next tropical depression heading our way = "Katia". They had to change one letter (L to T) so they wouldn't be accused of anything malicious.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    Rachel is now thinking of keeping Shelley? Why? I think they need to get her out now. If Shelley doesn't go this week, she'll probably make it to the final three. Adam's too weak a player -- he'll be easy to get rid of any time. With Shelley gone, Rachel and Jordan can do a job pitting Kahlia and Porsche against each other. Porsche's run at winning competitions was probably a fluke. Like Adam, she's a total lightweight. I think if the final three are Rachel, Jordan and Kalia, Kahia will be out first. If it's Shelley, she could go further.
    I also agree that Shelly needs to go NOW. I think all the mean girls that end up in the Jury will vote for Shelly if she makes it. Where with Adam, they may see him as more of a floater, and some votes may go against Adam if he makes it. So, for no other reason than potential jury votes, I still think Shelly is the person that needs to go now. I also think that Adam may be the easier person to beat in the comps, so they can take him out later. Any kind of physical comp where weight would be a disadvantage would help to get rid of Adam. He has dropped very quickly in those kinds of comps. Plus, it seems like that last question comp, Adam missed the very 1st question, so I am not sure he is as good as he thinks he is in the question type ones either.

And the last reason to get rid of Shelly is revenge. It is kind of a strategic reason, because it may allow Jordan + Rachel to do better in the comps because when she is gone, there should be less distraction for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    I also agree that Shelly needs to go NOW. I think all the mean girls that end up in the Jury will vote for Shelly if she makes it. Where with Adam, they may see him as more of a floater, and some votes may go against Adam if he makes it. So, for no other reason than potential jury votes, I still think Shelly is the person that needs to go now. I also think that Adam may be the easier person to beat in the comps, so they can take him out later. Any kind of physical comp where weight would be a disadvantage would help to get rid of Adam. He has dropped very quickly in those kinds of comps. Plus, it seems like that last question comp, Adam missed the very 1st question, so I am not sure he is as good as he thinks he is in the question type ones either.

And the last reason to get rid of Shelly is revenge. It is kind of a strategic reason, because it may allow Jordan + Rachel to do better in the comps because when she is gone, there should be less distraction for them.
    Even if the mean girls did, that's three votes. Even then, Porsche doesn't like Shelly.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    Even if the mean girls did, that's three votes. Even then, Porsche doesn't like Shelly.
    It's definitely a tough call for them on who to choose. No matter who they choose, it will be one less person to worry about, so its all good for them in that way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112