+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: 8/29 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/29 Live Feed Discussion

The only reason Kalia would even think of throwing that HOH this week and I dont' know that she has decided to take that risk is the other night she said she actually doesn't really want to win this one... Because she has already proclaimed herself the winner of the F4 HOH and guaranteed F3 so she knows if she wins this week she cant play in that one.... But she knows that is a risk... I don't really know she would do that... You have to make it through F5 week to even get a chance at F4 HOH and I hope she takes that risk and is sent packing just to show her she doesn't own this game like she thinks she does...
    cantstopwatchin likes this.

FORT Regular

Please don't keep Monster
    Monster.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    Thats the thing this week it is a hard decision to make... Shelly is easier to beat than Adam.. And Adam is still playing both sides too.. And Adam is trying to keep Porsche who is a strong player.. Adam is also going to go back to whatever side wins the HOH this week.. He did it 2 minutes after Jeff left..He was loyal to Jeff but that is over now...So no matter who you keep they are both going to play both sides...

There really isn't a good choice.... And Jordan and Rachel just need to know that no matter who they keep even if they think they can trust Adam more.... They are actually still playing this game alone and can only rely on each other... Adam and Shelly both abandoned them once and will do it again if that benefits them more...
    As much as I want to see them kick Shelly to the curb... Adam doesn't have any enemies. He flipped sides because in a moment of frustration (and because Jeff can't count to two) Jeff accused him of betrayal. I'm sure once Jeff calmed down he forgave Adam. I think Adam would have Jeff's vote if he were up against anyone but Jordan.

And up against Jordan or Rachel, Adam would get Dani, Kalia and Porsche and four is all you need. Up against Rachel he'd have Shelly-- probably up against Jordan too if they send Shelly home this week.

I also think he'd win over Kalia and Porsche-- Dani and each other would be there only guaranteed vote. The other vets would go for Adam.

So as sick as I am of listening to Shelly's nonsense, I think only Jordan has a chance against Adam. Shelly loses to everyone I think... up against other newbies she has the four vets against her and all you need is four. Up against vets it get trickier, but if Adam and Jeff make up in the jury house I think Adam votes for Jordan. Rachel is the only one Shelly might be able to beat.

Which is ironic... since she's campaigning for Shelly to stay. Wouldn't that be a stinky final 2

I think counting jury votes too early is what gets some people in trouble, not saying we shouldn't be thinking of it.
    People still have to win comps. Also Shelly has clearly turned on R/J and is not to be trusted by them for sure. Adam
    is maybe not to be trusted since he has promises on both sides. There are still six people left in the house--a lot
    could happen, with or without more twists.

Also, for everyone past Adam or Shelly, one of whom is going on Thursday, second place is way, way, way better than 3rd, 4th, or 5th.
    bearwme1 likes this.

Did I miss it, did they have the veto ceremony?

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Yes. Shelly and Adam are now on the block.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    That was expected, right? Since it was pairs?

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Right....there was no other option.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    ty Juls

FORT Fogey

Rachel is now thinking of keeping Shelley? Why? I think they need to get her out now. If Shelley doesn't go this week, she'll probably make it to the final three. Adam's too weak a player -- he'll be easy to get rid of any time. With Shelley gone, Rachel and Jordan can do a job pitting Kahlia and Porsche against each other. Porsche's run at winning competitions was probably a fluke. Like Adam, she's a total lightweight. I think if the final three are Rachel, Jordan and Kalia, Kahia will be out first. If it's Shelley, she could go further.
    bearwme1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread