+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 115
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: 8/29 Live Feed Discussion

  1. #91
    Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,563

    Re: 8/29 Live Feed Discussion

    IDK - Rachel's making some good arguments for keeping Shelly. She's right; Shelly could be a bigger target...

    Ugh, this is so frustrating - who to trust - I wouldn't be trusting anyone but they have to try!
    Allie and kelly54 like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

    “I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

  2. #92
    26.2, baby! Allie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Washington state
    Age
    48
    Posts
    3,679

    Re: 8/29 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    IDK - Rachel's making some good arguments for keeping Shelly. She's right; Shelly could be a bigger target...

    Ugh, this is so frustrating - who to trust - I wouldn't be trusting anyone but they have to try!
    Kind of amusing how R has seemed to have evolved the last week or so. She was trying desperately to get Shelly out and now she is being reasonable.

  3. #93
    FORT Fogey sonii82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,225

    Re: 8/29 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    IDK - Rachel's making some good arguments for keeping Shelly. She's right; Shelly could be a bigger target...

    Ugh, this is so frustrating - who to trust - I wouldn't be trusting anyone but they have to try!
    Thats the thing this week it is a hard decision to make... Shelly is easier to beat than Adam.. And Adam is still playing both sides too.. And Adam is trying to keep Porsche who is a strong player.. Adam is also going to go back to whatever side wins the HOH this week.. He did it 2 minutes after Jeff left..He was loyal to Jeff but that is over now...So no matter who you keep they are both going to play both sides...

    There really isn't a good choice.... And Jordan and Rachel just need to know that no matter who they keep even if they think they can trust Adam more.... They are actually still playing this game alone and can only rely on each other... Adam and Shelly both abandoned them once and will do it again if that benefits them more...
    bearwme1, andee and catsrule like this.

  4. #94
    FORT Fogey srgeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,489

    Re: 8/29 Live Feed Discussion

    The thing is, if they keep Adam, Kalia has said she'll throw the HOH. She wont if Adam goes. If the challenge is endurence, no problem, Rachel will win it. If it's trivia, we start running into problems. If it's anything physical, again no problem.

    Shelly is, for all intensive purposes, the goat of the season. No one will vote for her due to how unnecessary her lies are. Kalia and Porsche don't like her, Adam doesn't trust her, and J/R view her as a bag of atrophy.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

  5. #95
    FORT Fogey carolinamom12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BB Land
    Posts
    9,231

    Re: 8/29 Live Feed Discussion

    Kalia is one loud woman....I had to mute!!!!!

  6. #96
    Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Age
    35
    Posts
    21,463

    Re: 8/29 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    The thing is, if they keep Adam, Kalia has said she'll throw the HOH. She wont if Adam goes. If the challenge is endurence, no problem, Rachel will win it. If it's trivia, we start running into problems. If it's anything physical, again no problem.

    Shelly is, for all intensive purposes, the goat of the season. No one will vote for her due to how unnecessary her lies are. Kalia and Porsche don't like her, Adam doesn't trust her, and J/R view her as a bag of atrophy.
    Who has Kalia said that to? Cause I don't believe a word of it.

    I've said before....while I really can't stand Shelly and definitely like Adam more. I think the best choice is to keep Shelly. If for no other reason then that is who Kalia and Porsche want gone. Why please them? While Shelly doesn't like Rachel....she does love Jordan. I do believe that. Which makes me believe she wouldn't try to get HER out. Last week when Shelly was contemplating whether to vote out Dani...she had that talk in the HOH with Jordan. She told her...she wants to work with HER. She wanted to go to final two with HER. And then obviously there is the point that Shelly will be easier to beat in comps.

    While I want her gone....I also want what will get RaJo further.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

  7. #97
    FORT Fogey carolinamom12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BB Land
    Posts
    9,231

    Re: 8/29 Live Feed Discussion

    RAJO ...please shut up......don't tell Kalia nothing!!!

  8. #98
    FORT Fogey sonii82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,225

    Re: 8/29 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Who has Kalia said that to? Cause I don't believe a word of it.

    I've said before....while I really can't stand Shelly and definitely like Adam more. I think the best choice is to keep Shelly. If for no other reason then that is who Kalia and Porsche want gone. Why please them? While Shelly doesn't like Rachel....she does love Jordan. I do believe that. Which makes me believe she wouldn't try to get HER out. Last week when Shelly was contemplating whether to vote out Dani...she had that talk in the HOH with Jordan. She told her...she wants to work with HER. She wanted to go to final two with HER. And then obviously there is the point that Shelly will be easier to beat in comps.

    While I want her gone....I also want what will get RaJo further.
    I agree here with your points Juls.. I am really up in the air about this.. I don't like what Shelly did.. But I don't really trust Adam either.. He is still playing both sides and looking for the best deal.. He also has alot of knowledge and we know he has been throwing alot of comps.. And he also has a deal with K/P too.. I think he is going to be like Porsche he is not going to play until he is backed into a corner and then look out he is going to win and when he does you better hope you are on the right side that he has chosen when he does...
    I hate what Shelly did.. But I almost think now is the time to get rid of Adam before he kicks into full gear.... Let her go back to snarky behavior and everyone knows they can't trust her now... Snarky behavior while hurtful doesn't win comps..

    I also don't care for Porsche and Kalia being in on the bashfest they are as guilty of the nasty behavior and playing both sides as she is and I don't think they have the right to put Shelly down for the same thing they are both guilty of.... They just haven't been caught...

    I just dont' know what i would do... Taking out shelly would give satisfaction of her taking Jeff out and you will never be able to trust her... I like I said don't know which I would do.... THey are both a risk...
    Last edited by sonii82; 08-29-2011 at 11:35 PM.
    combatcutie, bearwme1 and JustJuls like this.

  9. #99
    FORT Fogey sonii82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,225

    Re: 8/29 Live Feed Discussion

    Plus to add to my post.... Rachel and Jordan are playing alone no matter who they keep.. They are going to have to win themselves to get any further they can't depend on anyone in there to keep them... Especially Rachel she is everyones theres target.... Adam even said he doesn't trust her and said today he would put her and Kalia on the block..

  10. #100
    Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Age
    35
    Posts
    21,463

    Re: 8/29 Live Feed Discussion

    Right. Rachel and Jordan need to be questioning why Kalia and Porsche want to keep Adam. Things that make you go....hmmm....
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.