View Poll Results: Who should Jordan and Rachel evict this week?

Voters
154. This poll is closed
  • Adam

25 16.23%
  • Shelly

129 83.77%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Who should they evict this week?

Re: Who should Jordan & Rachel evict this week?

I picked Shelley. Id love to see Jeff's face when she walks through the door. Plus, I think if Adam DOES make it to F2, he has made NO big game moves. If R/J sit next to him, its a sure win. Shelley's flip of alliances could be seen by some in jury as a big enough move to give her the prize.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Shelly. Not because of the flip but because of the nastiness she brought with it. Not cool.
    I'm with you on this one.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Totally agree - send Shelley home since Adam will be more reliable for the next week. Then it's game on....
    I love TAR!

I chose Shelly, because we've seen people whom we'd never think win a HOH win, and I think shelly could do it and then turn on Rachel and Jordan.

Adam at least has also played an overall respectful game compared to Shelly. There was no reason to be as nasty as Shelly was to Jordan even if it were a strategic move.

And speaking of which, Shelly playing both sides like a fiddle, even with them knowing she is a flapjack (keeps flipping), she could be seen as a better player than any of the final five because she played the game on a strategic level. As we've seen too, crassness does not always factor into the final vote - Dick won his season playing the game in a bully way, and this is kinda how Shelly is currently playing. A cross between Dick's and Danielle of Season 3's game play.

So yeah, in spite of all this she could beat several players. All she'd have to do is keep Rachel in the final two to have the spot almost secured for a win. At least with Adam there is a likelihood that he will still not make it to the final two, and just about anyone can beat him (Jordan it would be close because both are overall likable).

Adam, because I really believe he would pick Porsche to side with if Kalia was gone. I think they need to take the personal out of it, keep Shelly!

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    As we've seen too, crassness does not always factor into the final vote - Dick won his season playing the game in a bully way, and this is kinda how Shelly is currently playing. A cross between Dick's and Danielle of Season 3's game play.
    I dont know if Dick's win was so much people voting FOR him or voting AGAINST Dani. I really think depending on who makes it to F2 here, the vote could lean that way again, not FOR someone to win, but AGAINST someone who shouldnt win.

(does that make sense? lol)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I dont know if Dick's win was so much people voting FOR him or voting AGAINST Dani. I really think depending on who makes it to F2 here, the vote could lean that way again, not FOR someone to win, but AGAINST someone who shouldnt win.

Yes, because for all the spouting off about respecting the competitors and good game play, when it comes right down to it, people usually vote for the person they like the most. It's absurd.

Sorry for commenting on the end game when this thread is about this week's eviction.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fanatic

Re: Who should they evict this week?

Shelly should go home, whatever she promises either side is as empty as her integrity. Why would R/J trust her? Because she cant win a competition? Please, some of these competition are based on luck. That is why she needs to go home. I think Adam could win alot of the upcoming competition, I think he hasnt wanted to win any of them so far? Why would he, it would have placed him on a side, and that is the one thing that he has avoided.
    Sticker likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I picked Shelly because 1) she's untrustworthy and 2) I'd be afraid of her pulling the mom/family card if she made the final two and getting sympathy votes. Might not happen, but still...
    I'm sure she'd try to pull that card, but I'm not sure it would work all that well, because it's not as if her family needs the money. Whether she wins or not, Josie and her husband will be fine. It's not like she did the show to save them all from bankruptcy or to pay for needed medical expenses because they don't have insurance. The jury may like Josie, but I don't think they feel that Shelley's little girl necessarily "needs" the money. Heck, Shelley's lied so much, I'm not sure they'd believe she'd spend any of it on her daughter anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post

I think you are right that, depending on who is in the final 2, that is exactly what could happen. Even in rooting for people, I find myself rooting for the "best of the worst" sometimes.

I agree that in Dick+Dani's season, that is kind of what happened. Evil Dick has become a fun person to cheer for, but I think his popularity kind of grew after the show was over. I think during the actual voting by the HGs, I agree that it was probably more of a vote against Dani, than anything else for the HGs. All JMO of course.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast