+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: 8/28 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 8/28 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAKite View Post
    I think that Porsche is getting such a great edit because CBS isn't showing any of the mean girl talk of how Rachel may be pregnant and how they want to do things to cause a miscarriage. Porsche was also talking about how she wanted to go the jury house with Brendon because she wanted to tell Rachel that if she was there she wouldn't be engaged anymore.

Porsche wasn't the only one talking nasty but they sure are trying to white wash what is really going on in that house.
    That came after J/R were nominated, so it wouldn't show up yet.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    And she definitely knew (or suspected) it was $5,000, not $10,000, since she mentioned seeing two champagne glasses. Speaking of which, what happened to the champagne? I can't believe she would have left it behind after exiting PB, unless BB forced her to do so.
    she kept it. She was talking with Adam, Kalia, and Shelly about them all sharing it and not telling Jordan and Rachel about it.
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    it's Kalia, but she didn't have to tell everyone else about it.
    Thanks Irish.. I saw her whisper to Kalia the other night right after in the bathroom and then them hugging and dancing around but I thought it may be that but I wasn't sure...

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    oh, Porsche is gonna be CRUSHED that they didn't show her coming out of DR in her bikini
    Porsche is going to be crushed? I'm crushed!

Coming in late to say after watching the "fight", I cannot wait for Shelly to go to Jury, right after Jeff.
    Juls2 and Debbie8863 like this.

FORT Fogey

You know, I still can't figure out Shelley's reasoning for ditching the A/S/J/J alliance for P/K. How did she think that her chances were any better making it to the final two with P/K than with J/J. Either way, she was going to be third, unless she felt she had a better shot at competing for the final two with P/K, though both of them have consistently done better than she has too. I'm sure that if the A/S/J/J alliance had made it to the final four, the other three would have been fine with it being every person for himself/herself at that point. Granted, J/J would have still tried to work as a team, but realistically, I think one of them probably would have gone home unless one or the other of them won every single competition to the final two. Maybe she wouldn't have won against either of them, but I don't thinks she'd win against P or K either. I just don't see a scenario where she really could win--she's screwed up her social/strategic game and she just didn't have game at all in competitions.

I don't get her sudden need to play for the money for her family either. It's not like they're impoverished. In fact, she probably needs the money the least, based on ordinary income (I have no idea what additional income the various vets may make from BB--but Shelley's now probably blown the possibility of future BB employment too, because she's made herself too unlikable.

Do they really need to dedicate the first half hour of the show to what happened on Thursday's show? I can see showing the fights but they don't need to rehash Thursdays.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

I agree, Tilden. I just think Dani got in Shelly's head and convinced Shelly was a sheep for J/J and
    not playing for herself, no matter how illogical it all seems.

(Watching the show late...)
    Seeing Jordie go off on Shelly makes me feel bad for her all over again.
    Rachel pulling her away, what a switch that was, saying "It's not you!"
    Awwww.

You know, I still can't figure out Shelley's reasoning for ditching the A/S/J/J alliance for P/K. How did she think that her chances were any better making it to the final two with P/K than with J/J. Either way, she was going to be third, unless she felt she had a better shot at competing for the final two with P/K, though both of them have consistently done better than she has too. I'm sure that if the A/S/J/J alliance had made it to the final four, the other three would have been fine with it being every person for himself/herself at that point. Granted, J/J would have still tried to work as a team, but realistically, I think one of them probably would have gone home unless one or the other of them won every single competition to the final two. Maybe she wouldn't have won against either of them, but I don't thinks she'd win against P or K either. I just don't see a scenario where she really could win--she's screwed up her social/strategic game and she just didn't have game at all in competitions.

I don't get her sudden need to play for the money for her family either. It's not like they're impoverished. In fact, she probably needs the money the least, based on ordinary income (I have no idea what additional income the various vets may make from BB--but Shelley's now probably blown the possibility of future BB employment too, because she's made herself too unlikable.
    Shelly makes more then the others. She makes more then Jeff, Jordan, Brendon, Rachel, Porsche, and Adam combined. She makes the grand prize a year.

What I don't get is she moved from a great position to almost out the door
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

She has stated why quite plainly, more than once: Staying with J/J meant writing them checks. Since Adam is the only real floater in the house, she could risk the numbers because there's no beating Jeff or Jordan in a F2. She can't win compe, they can. She has more of shot against the other newbies than against any Vet. She could see what the jury was going to look like.

She overdid it with trying to cover her ass and getting jury votes, and made herself look kind of foolish, but gamewise it's a sound move. Who in that house would beat J or J in the finals? *crickets*
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread