+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: 8/28 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/28 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

In addition to Porsche's little happy dance being annoying, I wish she'd at least consider wearing something other than low cut sweats while doing it, because I really don't need to see any more of her than I've already seen.

Love how excited Porsche is getting over the PB. I also think it's really funny that she's assuming that the "something bad" will only happen to the rest of them downstairs, considering the instructions specifically said that the something bad could happen to her as well.

Porsche picking Kalia, and obviously keeping her safe for the week, should have sent a message to Shelley.

Oh, and who is the other person with whom Porsche has to share her $10,000? I hope it's not Kalia, as her partner. I'd love it to be Rachel, for winning Veto, because that would just kill Porsche (I could just hear Rachel telling her thanks for the wedding dress).

Pandoras Box.....HA HA.....Porche burned herself. It was hilarous to see Kalia's reaction going from giddy + happy for Porche and then her reaction automatically turned into horror about the partner thing. That was great.

I wonder what would happen if the HOH didn't take the PB offer? Would they show them refusing, but let them know what they'd lost and what the house avoided?

Okay, I can stop grinding my teeth now -- Shelly should be a bit more easy to take this coming week.

I think I dislike Shelly even more now....!

If Porche loses this game, it will mean that her greed for the 5K could have cost her 1/2 millioin.
    sonii82 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    Okay, for everyone who wants to claim fix, Porsche opened that damn box by her own free will. She could have left it closed. The producers wanted her to do it, but she still had to do it. Their is no fix, just some stupid Porsche.
    That is right she could have walked away but she was greedy and she thought she would get money and didn't care about the bad for the house... If I were in there and knowing that PB can mean anything and the way this week has went I would have walked away and not opened it... SHe is not to smart for doing that....

It didn't say who she shared it with... I wonder if it had to be someone in the house now or could be someone already gone... If she shared with someone there now... You know she picked Kalia... Someone gone you know she picked Dani... I wonder why they didn't show us who she gave it to..

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    In addition to Porsche's little happy dance being annoying, I wish she'd at least consider wearing something other than low cut sweats while doing it, because I really don't need to see any more of her than I've already seen.

Love how excited Porsche is getting over the PB. I also think it's really funny that she's assuming that the "something bad" will only happen to the rest of them downstairs, considering the instructions specifically said that the something bad could happen to her as well.

Porsche picking Kalia, and obviously keeping her safe for the week, should have sent a message to Shelley.

Oh, and who is the other person with whom Porsche has to share her $10,000? I hope it's not Kalia, as her partner. I'd love it to be Rachel, for winning Veto, because that would just kill Porsche (I could just hear Rachel telling her thanks for the wedding dress).
    it's Kalia, but she didn't have to tell everyone else about it.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    If Porche loses this game, it will mean that her greed for the 5K could have cost her 1/2 millioin.
    And she definitely knew (or suspected) it was $5,000, not $10,000, since she mentioned seeing two champagne glasses. Speaking of which, what happened to the champagne? I can't believe she would have left it behind after exiting PB, unless BB forced her to do so.

I think that Porsche is getting such a great edit because CBS isn't showing any of the mean girl talk of how Rachel may be pregnant and how they want to do things to cause a miscarriage. Porsche was also talking about how she wanted to go the jury house with Brendon because she wanted to tell Rachel that if she was there she wouldn't be engaged anymore.

Porsche wasn't the only one talking nasty but they sure are trying to white wash what is really going on in that house.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    I hope it does.. I would love for that to happen...

+ Reply to Thread