+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: 8/28 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 8/28 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

I think it is amazing of what happens on the live feeds and then how CBS will show what took place. If more people had the live feeds it would be an eye opening experience of how the editing favors different people.

I think the editing was dead on tonight!!! They showed it the way it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAKite View Post
    I think it is amazing of what happens on the live feeds and then how CBS will show what took place. If more people had the live feeds it would be an eye opening experience of how the editing favors different people.
    Who did you think benefited from editing most tonight? I don't have the live feeds-- just read about them here. I am less angry at Adam and even more angry at Shelly after watching this episode. I think I feel cheated and betrayed, too -- I liked Shelly and was pulling for her to win it all for awhile. Now I feel duped by the colors she's showing.

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    I'm more amazed that their are people who claim J/J are the obnoxious and entitled ones. Did they see Porsche and Kalia dancing?
    That is what I said before about JJ when they win they do it with class... You didn't see Jeff, Jordan or Rachel acting like that when he won last week.. They barealy even said anything just were happy they won to save themselve.... Porsche,Kalia and Dani on the other hand every comp they have won they have acted smug and danced around and shoved it everyones face that they did then they spend the whole week patting themselves on the back and telling everyone how awesome they are.. Sickening..

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

oh, Porsche is gonna be CRUSHED that they didn't show her coming out of DR in her bikini saying "who wants to see my HOH room!" They didn't even show her HOH room reveal I think that's the first time EVER that they haven't shown an HOH room reveal!
    sonii82 likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

"Well that sucks!"

That was so scripted yet so funny.

episode ends with Pandora's box, looks like we'll get noms on Wednesday's show

After Porsche finishes reading about it to the HGs she says "well that sucks"

sonii82 likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Okay, for everyone who wants to claim fix, Porsche opened that damn box by her own free will. She could have left it closed. The producers wanted her to do it, but she still had to do it. Their is no fix, just some stupid Porsche.
    carolinamom12 likes this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

I am so happy she was greedy and opened that... She has to share the 10,000 with someone else.... ANd they are duos now.. This is funny.. Now she is saying that she wish she wouldn't have opened that... I am glad she did and that they offered it a greedy person... I couldn't be happier....
    combatcutie likes this.

I feel like I say this every week but Rachel looks SO MUCH BETTER with less makeup and her hair just hanging down straight. I thought she actually looked pretty there at the end.
    Allie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread