+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: 8/28 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 8/28 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Exactly. She was just trying to make herself feel better instead of even considering Jordan's feelings. She was trying to justify what she did so Shelly could feel better. I'm glad Jordan stood up and defended herself. Rachel should have let her go off more on her.
    And Shelly was obviously hanging around eavesdropping on their private conversation with Adam, because of her timing when she barreled in. Oh . . . . true DISLIKE.

I cannot believe Shelly said that about Rachel!!!! Making a spectacle of herself.......... is Shelly for real!!!!

FORT Fogey

Remember Shelley telling Jordan that she should wait until she heard what Shelley said about her in the DR? If you ask me, she said some unflattering things about her tonight.

I can also now see why Adam and Rachel were so upset after Jeff was evicted and why Rachel was crying. It wasn't over Jeff, specifically, but about the fact that Shelley blew their entire alliance out of the water and had lied to or about all of them. Jordan also seemed more upset over the fact that she had trusted Shelley than she was angry at Shelley for what she'd done. She kept calling herself stupid. In fact, they were all blaming themselves for trusting her. If Shelley had just stayed out of the room, she'd have been better off, but she seems incapable of staying out of anything.

The HOH competition bugs me. If they hadn't made it a double elimination, Jordan would have won easily in the first round, despite likely still feeling a bit shaky from everything that had happened and her out of character outburst with Shelley. Not that it matters, I suppose, but was there any particular reason for making it a double elimination?

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Porsche got that repetition down, doing it several times in a row while Jordan had to stand and watch
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Remember Shelley telling Jordan that she should wait until she heard what Shelley said about her in the DR? If you ask me, she said some unflattering things about her tonight.

I can also now see why Adam and Rachel were so upset after Jeff was evicted and why Rachel was crying. It wasn't over Jeff, specifically, but about the fact that Shelley blew their entire alliance out of the water and had lied to or about all of them. Jordan also seemed more upset over the fact that she had trusted Shelley than she was angry at Shelley for what she'd done. She kept calling herself stupid. In fact, they were all blaming themselves for trusting her. If Shelley had just stayed out of the room, she'd have been better off, but she seems incapable of staying out of anything.

The HOH competition bugs me. If they hadn't made it a double elimination, Jordan would have won easily in the first round, despite likely still feeling a bit shaky from everything that had happened and her out of character outburst with Shelley. Not that it matters, I suppose, but was there any particular reason for making it a double elimination?
    yeah I thought that was strange too -- usually with these type of comps, they each get one turn and whoever does the best win. (not saying it was rigged, obviously nobody knew in the beginning who would do the best on the first try)
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

WoW Adam is really upset over all this!!!

Porche's conceipted reaction is why I can't stand her. No class whatsoever. Its OK to be happy + all, but seriously. That is ridiculous.
    combatcutie likes this.

Jordan actually did really well under the circumstances.... I am proud of her....

And Porsches I won HOH is sickening how can anyone like her... And the dancing is too much...

I'm more amazed that their are people who claim J/J are the obnoxious and entitled ones. Did they see Porsche and Kalia dancing?
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

FORT Fogey

Hadn't thought about that either, but yeah, this HOH actually worked against the person who did the best in the first round to some extent.

And, of course, Porsche has likely had more experience handling snakes than Jordan has (sorry, I think the mean girls are starting to affect me....)
    Juls2 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread