+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: 8/28 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 8/28 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    She has stated why quite plainly, more than once: Staying with J/J meant writing them checks. Since Adam is the only real floater in the house, she could risk the numbers because there's no beating Jeff or Jordan in a F2. She can't win compe, they can. She has more of shot against the other newbies than against any Vet. She could see what the jury was going to look like.

She overdid it with trying to cover her ass and getting jury votes, and made herself look kind of foolish, but gamewise it's a sound move. Who in that house would beat J or J in the finals? *crickets*
    well, all the jury members who complain about Jordan not doing anything and jeff just being a bully would certainly have the option of voting for the person sitting next to them. I just don't see why she thought she'd have a better chance of beating Dani in the finals than beating Jeff or Jordan.

Again, I'm not blaming her -- in her mind, it was the right game move to make so she had to do it, I'm fine with that. I am still just not convinced it was the right move. But we'll never know for sure
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    She has stated why quite plainly, more than once: Staying with J/J meant writing them checks. Since Adam is the only real floater in the house, she could risk the numbers because there's no beating Jeff or Jordan in a F2. She can't win compe, they can. She has more of shot against the other newbies than against any Vet. She could see what the jury was going to look like.

She overdid it with trying to cover her ass and getting jury votes, and made herself look kind of foolish, but gamewise it's a sound move. Who in that house would beat J or J in the finals? *crickets*
    That's not the point, the point is that as long as she was with J/J, she wasn't a target. If you ranked the three (or four or five) of them, Shelly is always the last target, even more so then Jordan. Shelly was almost as well liked as Jordan, she could have used her argument of "I made move X-Y-Z" to earn Dani's vote, Adam would vote for her out of loyalty, and Porsche doesn't like Jordan. She'd just need Kalia, and she nearly convinced Kalia to put up Porsche, she could have gotten Kalia's vote.

The problem is now the vets are P.O. at her, and if all of them go to the jury, they have a voting block of four against her. Shelly's only chance ironicly is now with Rachel!
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    You know, I still can't figure out Shelley's reasoning for ditching the A/S/J/J alliance for P/K. How did she think that her chances were any better making it to the final two with P/K than with J/J. Either way, she was going to be third, unless she felt she had a better shot at competing for the final two with P/K, though both of them have consistently done better than she has too. I'm sure that if the A/S/J/J alliance had made it to the final four, the other three would have been fine with it being every person for himself/herself at that point. Granted, J/J would have still tried to work as a team, but realistically, I think one of them probably would have gone home unless one or the other of them won every single competition to the final two. Maybe she wouldn't have won against either of them, but I don't thinks she'd win against P or K either. I just don't see a scenario where she really could win--she's screwed up her social/strategic game and she just didn't have game at all in competitions.

I don't get her sudden need to play for the money for her family either. It's not like they're impoverished. In fact, she probably needs the money the least, based on ordinary income (I have no idea what additional income the various vets may make from BB--but Shelly's now probably blown the possibility of future BB employment too, because she's made herself too unlikable.
    Shelly told kalia last night that she is the only one who can beat her in the end. She feels she can win over Adam and Porsche. I think she felt she could beat any of them out...

As far as the money she had said she was giving her stipend to her company for them letting her take the time off to play.

After watching tonight....Pinto has a big ole butt and has NO business calling out Jordan on her weight. Pinto's butt is almost as big as Kahlias. Even my hubby said the hag (shelly) went to the big butt club.

FORT Regular

I wonder why CBS didn't show Shelly hiding Rachel's dog. Did Rachel ever get the dog back?

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Do they really need to dedicate the first half hour of the show to what happened on Thursday's show? I can see showing the fights but they don't need to rehash Thursdays.
    Yes they did...that was the only way they could throw in the "fights" that took place behind the scenes on Thursday. The confrontations are up on youtube and feeders would be screaming that they weren't on the show because BB is biased.

The only thing they didn't show was the nominations for lack of editing time.

tneve22 - No the dog is still hidden.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863 View Post
    Shelly told kalia last night that she is the only one who can beat her in the end. She feels she can win over Adam and Porsche. I think she felt she could beat any of them out...

As far as the money she had said she was giving her stipend to her company for them letting her take the time off to play.
    But does she count the winning amount ($500,000) as a stipend? I think they are two different things. A stipend is NOT prize money.

+ Reply to Thread