+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: 8/28 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

8/28 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

Please take any deep strategy conversations (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's currently happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. There are specific threads opened for all kinds of BB discussion and comments. Thanks!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: 8/28 Live Feed Discussion

I have to go back and read last nights thread but I'm on my way out to a baptism. Came here to say....WOO HOO I'm so proud of Rachel for pulling through and winning that veto. I can hear her now...."How do you like me now, biatches!!" I seriously hope that Jordan doesn't let Shelly talk her into keeping her. She is a nasty old hag that doesn't deserve the kindness of Jordan.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I couldn't watch the Shelly, Jordan talk...I just cannot stand Shelly. I also don't believe anything coming out of her mouth is sincere.

I think Jordan was raised to be a respectful, kind person and I respect the fact she feels the need to apologize. However, I do not feel it was necessary. I hope Jordan and Rachel can stay together without doubting each other ...and talk to each other when there are doubts!!

There aren't that many weeks left...I hope they can gain control and hold on to it for the rest of the season. I do want Shelly gone...I find it funny she can judge Rachel or make comments about her. I am not always a big fan of Rachel's but Shelly is a total loser in my book!
    kelly54 likes this.

Adam's hometown is taking a beating from Irene. Hope his family is safe and everyone else in Hoboken!!!
    bearwme1, Debbie8863 and wildbtfly like this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

note - the posts this morning about the Jordan/Shelly convo from last night were moved to yesterday's discussion thread, 8/27, since that's when it happened
    JavaJo likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

NP!

We will see what happens today, hope Rachel and Jordan stick together, like glue.
    Last edited by andee; 08-28-2011 at 01:26 PM.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    NP!

We will see what happens today, hope Rachel and Jordan stick together, like glue.
    I am hoping that Rachel and Jordan have a talk and know that all of these people are going to say things to them to try to turn them against each other.. And remember that they made a vow to stick to stick to each other. And they both knew they had done things to try to stay but it was a clean slate now... And remember how these other people treated them and turned their backs on them and were going to pick them off.. until they won this veto and got new life in the game...

One good thing here is Rachel and Jordan have been pretty honest with each other the last few days about the deals they made and stuff they said so some of the things Kalia and Porsche might say may be met with the response.. Oh I already know that..Its not important..
    Allie likes this.

Shelly is being nice to Rachel this morning......You look like a model running with your hair down.......you want me to get you some water,so you will have it when you finish running. We call this sucking up!!!!!!
    NCLurker likes this.

Maybe she realizes what she did and how she acted was wrong? Hey, a girl can hope. I mean if Rachel can redeem herself, why not Shelly?

The dog, Shelly. Where is the freakin' dog? I won't believe a word out of your mouth until you cough up that dog and apologize for how immature you were about it.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast