+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: 8/28 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/28 Live Feed Discussion

Shelly, mercy. I know lying is part of the game, but if she were truly repentant, she'd give the dog back. I am anxious to watch tonight and see what kind of editing has taken place.

On a side note TMZ even had a story about the overzealous fans that are doing some pretty vile things to Shelly's family. Shelly will never see that her "game play" played a role in her hatred by the fans-not that I am excusing them by any means-after all it's only a show.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    If they do keep Adam and can pull off the HOH this week... I would put Kalia and Porsche up and try to make sure that they win the veto... And I would send Porsche home... So that her and Adam don't become a duo... No way would I let those 2 stay in together... And I think Kalia would be easier to beat in the F3 comps of the 3 that would be left because those are usually endurance and the other one is usually who can put the HOH's together in the fastest time... And I dont think Kalia would be that quick..
    Yes, because I honestly think Adam has a crush on Portia, I don't know if he would admit it, but it seems like it to me.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Adam is really ticked at Kalia for telling everyone about the F2 deal that she approached him with
    JustJuls likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

stop the presses -- Rachel just said "Me and Brendon" instead of "Brendon and I"
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    stop the presses -- Rachel just said "Me and Brendon" instead of "Brendon and I"
    Breaking news to me would be if she just said "I"
    bearwme1 likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Shelly would definately be easier to beat...

But I would just want the satisfaction of evicting her... I know I am playing emotional here and you aren't supposed to do that...

Plus Shelly hasn't gave up that darn dog yet... And if she was so sincere shouldn't she have brought that to the meeting as a peace offering... It is like she is still holding it hostage and waiting until she gets the answer she wants before she hands it over.... If R/J tell her they aren't keeping her what do you want to bet she doesn't give it back and she goes right back to bashing Rachel..
    kelly54 likes this.

I like the deal they are making with Adam...they have been together since the beginning...stick together now. Work on getting Kalia and Porsche out. Don't change up...be honest..up front and take it one day at a time.

whose stomach is going banana pancakes in there??

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    whose stomach is going banana pancakes in there??
    It's either Rachel or Jordan cause I heard it when they were in there by themselves talking.

Shelly's a goner

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Adam is telling them he's smart enough to see the signs...and the signs point to Jordan and Rachel.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread