+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: 8/28 Live Feed Discussion

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 8/28 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    It makes me glad that Brendon and Jeff are gone, so these two have a chance to show what they can do.
    Yup, no more excuses that they are riding coat tails!
    bearwme1 and kelly54 like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Adam! Tell Rachel that you know Shelly took her dog!!
    JustJuls likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Notice how Rachel lets Jordan do the majority of the talking now. She's learned her lesson.
    kelly54 likes this.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alia618 View Post
    They have talked about things that the others have said so far... like Shelly telling Jordan she can't trust Rachel and I think Kalia was telling her some of the same thing. They have talked about it and acknowledged that it's going on. I don't think (I haven't heard) they've said "So don't fall for that crap!" to each other, but it has been implied.
    That's good! Thank you Alia618 for answering! I appreciate it. I hope they remind each other to stick together.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Notice how Rachel lets Jordan do the majority of the talking now. She's learned her lesson.
    Yep -- she's smart enough to realize that Jordan's the one that's had the better connection with Adam throughout the game so it's better to let her talk, seems more genuine.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

I spoke a little too soon about Rachel.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    This decision would be a hard one... If you go with Shelly she is easier to beat in comps, you can't trust her word, and you leave 3 definate aliance members together...
    If you keep Adam he is actually doing the same thing he is an aliance with both sides.. He is going with whoever has the better offer at the moment.. So you cant trust him either he abandoned them the other night when the chips were down and went with the other side too... And he is better at comps so anything physical he might be hard to beat.. Plus he has Jedi trained the whole game and will be good at those final comps of the game... And I don't trust him with Porsche.. They could be a strong duo if he puts his mind to winning...

Very hard decision here... But I do know during Kalia's strategy session last night, she was saying she was the F4 HOH... SHe really doesn't want to win this week because she sees the F4 HOH as the important one to guarantee her F3... She is forgetting you have to get there 1st... So Jordan and Rachel have a good shot because P/K are depending on Adam to win this week.. Plus they think they have a deal with Rachel and Jordan to take out Adam next so they are feeling safer..

If Jordan and Rachel win this weeks HOH they are going to be at risk next week with only one of them playing HOH.. The veto holder and the HOH are the only ones guaranteed F3... It is a tough decision who do you trust...
    When does everyone play in HOH? Is it final 4? I thought sometime soon everyone will get to play in the HOH?

If they do keep Adam and can pull off the HOH this week... I would put Kalia and Porsche up and try to make sure that they win the veto... And I would send Porsche home... So that her and Adam don't become a duo... No way would I let those 2 stay in together... And I think Kalia would be easier to beat in the F3 comps of the 3 that would be left because those are usually endurance and the other one is usually who can put the HOH's together in the fastest time... And I dont think Kalia would be that quick..

we spoke too soon about Rachel. She keeps talking over Adam, talking about how many competitions she's won, etc etc. OK shut up hon!

Quote Originally Posted by bearwme1 View Post
    When does everyone play in HOH? Is it final 4? I thought sometime soon everyone will get to play in the HOH?
    Not until F3.. Whoever wins next week can't play F4 HOH.. SO you have to be careful.. If J/R win this week whichever of them didn't get HOH has to face the 2 people you would leave in the house... It would be 2 against 1...
    bearwme1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread