+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: 8/28 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/28 Live Feed Discussion

I believe the vile girls and Shelly should apologize to Rachel too!! They have made up so many lies about her it's unreal!!
    bearwme1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Shelly is being nice to Rachel this morning......You look like a model running with your hair down.......you want me to get you some water,so you will have it when you finish running. We call this sucking up!!!!!!
    The thing is... we can't really blame them for falling for the sucking up because we all did! We thought she was soooooo nice... when really she was just playing. Because she was sucking up to Jordan and so good it-- we bought it too

You just don't say "I will never betray you two" and believe it's covered under acceptable gameplay. And she needs to have given the dog back the day Rachel asked nicely and calmly and explained it was a tie to her mother. What would she think of someone who did such a thing to Josie??

I'm just not ready to forgive her and hope that Jordan is taking it all with many grains of salt. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...
    bearwme1 and Debbie8863 like this.

Did anyone else hear production talking.....they were unlocking the purple room door, they said Shelly locked it. Said something about.... something being awesome!

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Jordan is so worried about how she came across during that brief fight with Shelly on Thursday and what people are going to think about her. Oh, girl...
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I like the little pep talk Adam's giving Jordan about her feeling bad for her outburst.

Then Jordan tells him they need to talk later. Good - don't let Shelly manipulate you, J!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Jordan is worried she embarrassed herself on Thursday......No Jordan we are proud of you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Jordan is so worried about how she came across during that brief fight with Shelly on Thursday and what people are going to think about her. Oh, girl...
    Thats because unlike most of these people in here... Jordan has a kind heart, a caring soul and doesn't have a mean bone in her body.. And she actually cares about not wanting to hurt people.. And no game is worth acting like a nasty person for money..
    And really to tell the truth she didn't say anything that horrible to SHelly or anyone the other night... She did use the F word once but if I were pushed to the breaking point like she was I think I would have too..

Jordan is truly one of a kind nice that this house has never seen before and doubt you will again.. You get what you see with her... She wears her heart on her sleeve..

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Did anyone else hear production talking.....they were unlocking the purple room door, they said Shelly locked it. Said something about.... something being awesome!
    It's on feed three (closeup of Jordan lying out) from 11:52:10 and I had to switch to earphones to really hear it. I didn't hear what you did... only them saying that something was jammed and that one of them was broken and pounding.

The thing with Adam is he scares me with Porsche.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Well, at least Jordan knows now that the newbies all made a deal with each other. But I see Adam continuing to float back and forth - not sure I'd trust him as far as I could throw him, though.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread