+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: 8/28 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/28 Live Feed Discussion

Its obvious this next HOH is huge. Jordan + Rachel should have a good chance. Rachel is probably still mad at herself for losing that last HOH comp with the snake/ball thing, and she has confidence with her veto win, so she should go into this comp with determination. Jordan is also determined to win for revenge. Of course, Adam + Shelly know they have to win as well, so it should be an exciting battle.

I have tried to like Adam, but he has just fizzled as a competitor, and its hard to root for him since he just seems to slide by all the time. I also dont like how he just flips sides with the power. I respect people more if they choose a side and stick with it until all hope is lost. Adam panicked and jumped ship too soon, since him, Jordan, + Rachel could have been a strong final 3. Now that pairs entered, I like the way the paris unfolded. I have to root for J+R just from a competitor standpoint. I still despise Rachel, but she has proven she could change her ways if she really wanted to. Wish she could get a new friend outside the house besides Brandon that would help Rachel turn into a better person.

Anyway, no matter who wins, this next comp should be very exciting.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: 8/28 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs View Post
    Ughh now Kalia is double dipping into the nacho sauce. She is sooo foul! That is really a pet peeve of mine and when people do that I don't hesitate to call them out on it hoping to embarass them!
    Glad to see that I am not the only one this disgusts. I HATE when people do that. Get a plate and put some on it if you want to double dip. Don't contaminate the whole damn bowl
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Re: 8/28 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Glad to see that I am not the only one this disgusts. I HATE when people do that. Get a plate and put some on it if you want to double dip. Don't contaminate the whole damn bowl
    A good serviing tip for anyone having guests over is to have those plastic type plates with separators in the plate and give each person their own plate with some dip in their own plate. The larger part of the plate can be used for chips, pretzels, etc. We have found those cheap plastic plates like that are really handy for this type of thing, and also for any other dishes where there is sauce needed. It keeps the sauce from soaking the other food. Be sure to get the ones that are microwaveable. They are real handy.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Its obvious this next HOH is huge. Jordan + Rachel should have a good chance. Rachel is probably still mad at herself for losing that last HOH comp with the snake/ball thing, and she has confidence with her veto win, so she should go into this comp with determination. Jordan is also determined to win for revenge. Of course, Adam + Shelly know they have to win as well, so it should be an exciting battle.

I have tried to like Adam, but he has just fizzled as a competitor, and its hard to root for him since he just seems to slide by all the time. I also dont like how he just flips sides with the power. I respect people more if they choose a side and stick with it until all hope is lost. Adam panicked and jumped ship too soon, since him, Jordan, + Rachel could have been a strong final 3. Now that pairs entered, I like the way the paris unfolded. I have to root for J+R just from a competitor standpoint. I still despise Rachel, but she has proven she could change her ways if she really wanted to. Wish she could get a new friend outside the house besides Brandon that would help Rachel turn into a better person.

Anyway, no matter who wins, this next comp should be very exciting.
    These are some of the reasons I have Adam to win the whole show. He has stayed in a very nuetral spot. If he had won any of those competitions he would have had to get involved in one side or the other. Adam has removed himself from all the backstabbing by letting everyone else win stuff. Do you really think he hasnt thrown about 90% of the competitions? He hasnt even been very good at throwing them, it is so obvious. I think Dani was right about Adam...he is playing a very smart game and no one in that house seems to even notice.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-30-2011 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by imissme View Post
    These are some of the reasons I have Adam to win the whole show. He has stayed in a very nuetral spot. If he had won any of those competitions he would have had to get involved in one side or the other. Adam has removed himself from all the backstabbing by letting everyone else win stuff. Do you really think he hasnt thrown about 90% of the competitions? He hasnt even been very good at throwing them, it is so obvious. I think Dani was right about Adam...he is playing a very smart game and no one in that house seems to even notice.
    There is no doubt that Adam has a chance to win this. The only flaw I see with this approach and purposely throwing most of the comps is when it finally gets down to the Jury vote.....Will he get enough votes from the Jury because he may not have won enough in the jury's mind to be a strong competetor. Some jury members like to see good competetors in all aspects of the game. I do agree he has a chance to win this. And he has done a good job at not getting people mad at him from not having to put people on the block. I just think this approach has that one flaw in it to win it all. We'll soon see.

+ Reply to Thread