+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: 8/28 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 8/28 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by deedeef View Post
    Irish, what new pieces about the pre-live show fight? I cannot figure out how Jeff found out Shelly was flipping and what was Adam doing there?
    I didn't hear much, I unmuted just in time to hear Adam saying something about when Shelly came charging at him asking if he had told Jeff she was trying to keep Dani, and apparently that's when it blew up.

Adam says Shelly kept yelling about how he was in on the plan too, but he says he never was, that every time she would talk to him about it he would never commit, and then he told her he was voting Dani out, and she kept trying to change his mind.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Oh, too funny - Adam asked Rachel if she would've partnered with him or Shelly (I'm assuming with the newest set of duos) and Rachel was like "oh no, oh F*** no!" Then she says "no offense".

But Adam wasn't offended - she gave the reason of this being the way they're both in charge of their own fates. It was still funny, though, the way she said it.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Thanks Irish! I just saw a maybe tweet from AG that some of the drama will be shown tonight. I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by deedeef View Post
    Thanks Irish! I just saw a maybe tweet from AG that some of the drama will be shown tonight. I hope so.
    yeah - they'll show some of it, but I hate that we didn't see it on the feeds because we'll have no idea how it was edited, what was left out, etc.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Porsche and Kalia are awake. Ugh.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

My ears are bleeding. Kudos to all of you who've been listening to Kalia all season. I'm on Day 2 of my feeds and listening to her is KILLING me!! I need a break from her motormouth. Blech!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    My ears are bleeding. Kudos to all of you who've been listening to Kalia all season. I'm on Day 2 of my feeds and listening to her is KILLING me!! I need a break from her motormouth. Blech!
    Blech is right. I finally turned the feeds off. Actually the cadence, while annoying, sort of lulls me to sleep.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I'd be worried about sitting next to her if she's eating and talking. She'll start to suck you into the void of her mouth
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Such an emotional day. Jordan has crashed in the hammock. Adam says he is going to work out.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Kalia and Porsche prepping for dinner with Adam's help. Can't find the pans and BB came in and said something I didn't catch, but Porsche said, Boy, they love that button.

+ Reply to Thread