+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: 8/28 Live Feed Discussion

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 8/28 Live Feed Discussion

There was a lot of soap in the pool and hot tub left over from the washing maching HOH comp that Jeff won
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Jordan just said "consolitary confinement" again
    JustJuls and carolinamom12 like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

I love how Porsche and Kalia are sleeping the day away, leaving Adam and Shelly and Jordan and Rachel wide open to talk
    JustJuls likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

we're getting more pieces about the big Adam/Jeff/Shelly fight on Thursday before the live show. I want to know how it really went down.... cause you know all we'll see on the show tonight is the CBS edit

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Well, after Shelly went in, Rachel & Jordan reaffirmed that they aren't going to listen to her. Rachel said "just let her talk". That makes me feel better about things!
    Excellent. That is exactly what J+R need to do. Just let Shelly BS all she wants, but ignore her and vote her out. She uses her loud over-confident style to try and sway people. Shelly is not trustworthy at all.

P.S. Just catching up after a busy weekend (work). Hope everyone on the East Coast is OK from Irene.
    I am so glad Rachel won the HOH!!! I can't believe it, as I was worried for sure. That is incredible and exciting. It is great because it squashed the confidence that Porche + Kalia had, so we won't have to suffer through their conceited king-of-the-house crap as much. That is the best part about it, on top of helping Jordan feel better too. This is great news, and I am so happy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I love how Porsche and Kalia are sleeping the day away, leaving Adam and Shelly and Jordan and Rachel wide open to talk
    Didn't you hear? Kalia already won the game. Pretty sure she already has the prize money spent, too.
    Allie and cantstopwatchin like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Didn't you hear? Kalia already won the game. Pretty sure she already has the prize money spent, too.
    Ohhhhh, silly me, I forgot
    Allie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Yeah I heard, she plans on going to the end with either Porsche, who is the target of J/R, or Jordan, who will beat her in a landslide. It's rather sad.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Adam is still protecting Porsche!! Said Kalia should go first......wrong, I think Porsche should go so Adam won't have anyone to lean on!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    we're getting more pieces about the big Adam/Jeff/Shelly fight on Thursday before the live show. I want to know how it really went down.... cause you know all we'll see on the show tonight is the CBS edit
    Irish, what new pieces about the pre-live show fight? I cannot figure out how Jeff found out Shelly was flipping and what was Adam doing there?

+ Reply to Thread