+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 62 123456789101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree539Likes

Thread: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

8/27 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

Please take any deep strategy conversations (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's currently happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. There are specific threads opened for all kinds of BB discussion and comments. Thanks!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Re: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

New here after years of lurkdom and was just wondering if anyone thinks production will tell Jordan and Adam about the hurricane that is hitting their states? Thought about that last night while watching BBAD and was remembering when 9/11 hit that season (2?). I hope if they tell them, it's after veto competition and that those idiots around them don't make some inane joke about it....
    "I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them...."

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

big veto comp today! I suspect OTEV! I also think they'll still be playing the veto comp as individuals, but if they win, the duo is safe.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed I don't lose power from the storm!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

To the Point

Charlotte probably didn't really even feel much in the way of the hurricane so I wouldn't really think there would be reason to but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Micrea88 View Post
    New here after years of lurkdom and was just wondering if anyone thinks production will tell Jordan and Adam about the hurricane that is hitting their states? Thought about that last night while watching BBAD and was remembering when 9/11 hit that season (2?). I hope if they tell them, it's after veto competition and that those idiots around them don't make some inane joke about it....
    They told them about 9/11 due to it being a national tragedy and Monica having family who died in it, I dunno about the hurricane. I really hope they do though, especially for Adam. Jordan's family isn't near the coast, Adam's is.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Micrea88 View Post
    no, they won't tell them about that unless they end up having family members that are seriously injured from it. And even then, if those family members tell them not to, they won't.

And the area where Jordan lives is just getting rain, anyway
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

oh and just for the record - Rachel's family lives about 30-45 minutes from Jordan's
    bearwme1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    oh and just for the record - Rachel's family lives about 30-45 minutes from Jordan's
    I discovered yesterday Rachel's family lives 15 minutes from me. I'm a little ill at the knowledge.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    big veto comp today! I suspect OTEV! I also think they'll still be playing the veto comp as individuals, but if they win, the duo is safe.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed I don't lose power from the storm!
    I am thinking that too OTEV is usually the F6 veto comp.. Rachel was trying to tell Jordan that but she didn't think so because they have changed things this year... But I am thinking Rachel is right..

I don't know either if it will be played as singles or duos... But I am leaning towards singles too.. Duo's would not seem to make enough rounds in the game.... Now the answers might be that you need to find 2 names because the questions could be about when people were pairs and you would have to go get both names... That would make it a little more challenging.. Or maybe each person in the duo has to bring back a different name to make the 2 names ... So in that case you would need to work together.... Such as if the answer was Porsche/keith.... Rachel would get Porsche... And Jordan would have to bring bath Keith... And you would have to make sure to tell each other what you had..

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    I am thinking that too OTEV is usually the F6 veto comp.. Rachel was trying to tell Jordan that but she didn't think so because they have changed things this year... But I am thinking Rachel is right..

I don't know either if it will be played as singles or duos... But I am leaning towards singles too.. Duo's would not seem to make enough rounds in the game.... Now the answers might be that you need to find 2 names because the questions could be about when people were pairs and you would have to go get both names... That would make it a little more challenging.. Or maybe each person in the duo has to bring back a different name to make the 2 names ... So in that case you would need to work together.... Such as if the answer was Porsche/keith.... Rachel would get Porsche... And Jordan would have to bring bath Keith... And you would have to make sure to tell each other what you had..
    I was just going to ask someone to explain how this veto works. Thank you. I couldn't remember.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 62 123456789101151 ... LastLast