+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 125253545556575859606162
Like Tree539Likes

Thread: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

If she was smart she would have put up Adam and Shelly and said "all that has to happen is one of the 4 of us wins veto, then we take you off and Rachel/Jordan go up...because maybe that woulda made them possbly compete harder for POV to make sure they got removed. Since they were her only option for replacements, it wasnt a usual pawn scenario. Because if they lost to R/J, its not like they woulda got taken off anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    She couldn't put up Rachel and Adam. She opened PB and one of the catches was that they are back in duos. She had to nominate a duo and Rachel's partner is Jordan. Adam's is Shelly.
    Didn't nominations happen before Pandora's Box? So that never would have affected her nominations.

Quote Originally Posted by alia618 View Post
    Didn't nominations happen before Pandora's Box? So that never would have affected her nominations.
    No, noms were after.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Shelly is going to go BONKERS if she doesn't get in that purple room. Any bets on how long she tries???
    Ok this might sound crazy but...There is a skeleton in the crystal ball with the fortune teller. There is also a picture on the wall with a skeleton in it. I'm wondering if the two maybe connected? Maybe a button or something behind the picture? Ughhh I know it's a long shot but hey ya never know.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I think there is something to do with that skeleton...they kept zooming in on it. You could be right.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    Okay for anyone else (like myself)..the recaps are up and now I can answer my own questions....I guess I missed the pandora's box twist...so now with Jordie & Rachel coming off the block..we have to wait and see who Porsche puts up...

She SHOULD have put up Rachel & Adam in the first place....bad move Porsche..now R/J are safe she will likely put up Adam & Shelly.....R/J will vote to evict Shelley..Kalia will vote to evict Adam...looks like it will be "bye-bye Shelley"
    She couldn't. Pandora's box brought back the twist of the duo. She had to nominate the duo and if one of them wins POV, the other duo goes up b/c Kalia is Porsche's partner and can't go up
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I'm a Jordan fan. Yes the girl is so sweet and cute, but if the girl can't win an HOH then it's time for her to leave the game. You actually have to win comps if you are a target. I feel the same about everyone else too. If you are not a target them throw them all. JORDAN HAS GOT TO WIN THIS IS WEEK!!!

FORT Fogey

Pardon the interruption while I laugh hysterically. I just opened the attachment on this thread.

I don't know why, but I've never opened the attachments before. That was priceless! Kudos to the comic/photoshop artist!

OK, I've recovered now. Carry on.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

+ Reply to Thread