+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Like Tree539Likes

Thread: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/28 Live Feed Discussion

Well, it's official. My family believes I'm crazy. My nephew found me in the gameroom replaying last nights BBAD & the tv on mute (due to Kalia) & reading last nights bb discussion. As of this moment, I have not gotten to the Jordan & Shelly talk. But every time Kahlia starts talking I have to mute the tv. All I could do is look up at him & say, I hate that girl. He looked back & said, "Aunt so & so, your crazy"
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

Re: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

i just watched the flashback on the talk between jordan and shelly it broke my heart.we all have had a lot to say on the subject. my feelings watching this was that shellys speech was sincere.this 2 women have a strong affection for each other which really came through.being that we really cannot put ourselves in their shoes we can only watch and react.we forget abouyt shellys family her beautiful daughter our nasty words are hurting.we need to stop the hate.show forgivness to the human condition and the artificial one that created this melodrama. if jordan lloyd can forgive and forget so should we. realizing the truth of this going forward respect their friendship.shelly made a mistake she realizes it shes paid for it. from now on i will choose to remember the shelly that made me smile.
    Hyper and jessesmom like this.

FORT Regular

Just watched the S/J talk from last night. Shelly/Monster still claiming that the feeds and diary room will prove to Jordon that she has not said anything against j/j, not one slight, not even a zing. BULLSh!T! She lies, lies, lies.

Monster doesn't have conversations, she makes speeches. Absolute self-serving, drivle about her values, integrity, blah, blah, blah. Monster should just own it, she played a game that was about playing all sides, about lying when she needed to and in the end made a move that didn't work. Monster also shouldn't have talked crap about EVERYONE...including j/j. She would have won America's favourite. Blew that.
    maude~flanders and kelly54 like this.

Shelly may be right....but if they were to go back and read the feed transcripts it will be another story!

I don't get that Shelly says to Jordan that Dani never came to her, that it was all Shelly's idea to turn on J/J.
    I know one thing, that she was buttering Dani up, telling her how smart she was, how gorgeous, etc.

Dani really didn't think she could get Shelly - Shelly was sitting outside smoking and started the convo with Dani - from what I saw.
    she made the choice to switch - which I really don't blame her for. It was the way she did it, and how easily she slipped into the nastiness that was the other side that bugged me.
    Both Jeff and Jordan had told her to play her game - but to let them know if she was changing. I don't think there would be the backlash if she had just been honest about it.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Bull. Everything Shelly said in that conversation was a lie. She's only trying to save herself. She still has Rachel's dog, she said horribly nasty things about Jordan and Jeff, and she showed her true colors. But again, everything she said in that conversation was a lie meant to cover her butt. She didn't give her family and daughter one thought when she started her descent into nastiness and lies.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2 View Post
    Dani really didn't think she could get Shelly - Shelly was sitting outside smoking and started the convo with Dani - from what I saw.
    she made the choice to switch - which I really don't blame her for. It was the way she did it, and how easily she slipped into the nastiness that was the other side that bugged me.
    Both Jeff and Jordan had told her to play her game - but to let them know if she was changing. I don't think there would be the backlash if she had just been honest about it.
    that came out in the talk between shelly and jordan last night . i wrote a whole big post on that at noon today unfortunatly there was only yesterdays thread while i was posting so no one will probably read it. if you can go back it the last post on that thread.we have to be careful and aware and keep in mind this is a game and not hurt innocents along the way.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I agree with Gutmutter. If Shelly was truly remorseful etc she'd return that stupid dog. She was talking about P/K trashtalking, well she's been right out there with them. It was personal. as my grandfather would say, "she's full of soup"
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    Okay for anyone else (like myself)..the recaps are up and now I can answer my own questions....I guess I missed the pandora's box twist...so now with Jordie & Rachel coming off the block..we have to wait and see who Porsche puts up...

She SHOULD have put up Rachel & Adam in the first place....bad move Porsche..now R/J are safe she will likely put up Adam & Shelly.....R/J will vote to evict Shelley..Kalia will vote to evict Adam...looks like it will be "bye-bye Shelley"
    She couldn't put up Rachel and Adam. She opened PB and one of the catches was that they are back in duos. She had to nominate a duo and Rachel's partner is Jordan. Adam's is Shelly.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread