+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1050515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Like Tree539Likes

Thread: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

I can't tell you how tickled I am that Rachel has been lifted out of the mud and showered off for everyone. I am a little alarmed at how quickly the others are managing to throw doubts into their heads. They need to sit down with each other and agree that no matter what anyone says, no matter what they may have said or done in the past, they are in it together and will VOTE SHELLY OUT! I really wish Adam would tell them a little of what Shelly has been saying about them... especially Jordan! If he wants to suck up and save his butt, why doesn't he sell Shelly out? Or is he just waiting for POV ceremony to make it official that they're up against each other?
    Count your blessings!

K&P are up smack talking Shelly and Adam. Especially Shelly. Talking about Adam throwing comps and Shelly thinking she got game. Trying to decide who they want to stay. Like it's up to them.

To the Point

Okay, I don't have time to go back and read everything. Did J & R win veto? Am I reading things right?

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Okay, I don't have time to go back and read everything. Did J & R win veto? Am I reading things right?
    Yes, J/R won! Jordan and Shelly talked. The Mean Girls and their caddy Adam are still working together. Not much has changed except:
    Porsche is delusional; Kalia thinks she is Don Corleon from the Godfather, Adam thinks he's the Side in Power Whisperer, and Shelly, well according to her, she has class, integrity, is fine with going home, has never lied, respects both Jordan and Jeff, and believes she can fly!
    Last edited by bearwme1; 08-28-2011 at 09:18 AM.

Morning all!

Trying to catch up with the news..just could'nt stay awake last night and hang with ya'all...so Rachel won POV..do we KNOW that it is a dual save?...(assuming she is bringing herself and Jordie down..)..Porsche will now have to put two others up correct? Guessing we are assuming that will be Shelley and Adam....(Adam needs to go h is a floater-Shelly is just as bad except that she "takes on" the personna of whichever group she is with..hence she has become a "mean girl")
    Have always loved Jordan -she is proof you can play the game without being vindicitve and mean....Rachel is such a better person without Brendon and all his "egotistical competitive personna" Hopefully this is the Rachel that leaves the house and goes into the real world!

Anyway..thanks to all those who stay "up all night" and fill us in...I hate sitting through the show and watching all the "fluff"...just give me the recap already! love ya guys!
    Last edited by fan*addict; 08-28-2011 at 09:29 AM.
    Punkin likes this.

Shelly's twitter account has been deleted. Still getting a lot of hate.
    bearwme1 and livin4reality like this.

Listening to the J&S convo on FB. *rolls eyes* Jordie apologized to her first because she disrespected her elders. ONe of the many reasons that I love Jordan so much. She is such a wonderful person!
    NCLurker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    Morning all!

Trying to catch up with the news..just could'nt stay awake last night and hang with ya'all...so Rachel won POV..do we KNOW that it is a dual save?...(assuming she is bringing herself and Jordie down..)..Porsche will now have to put two others up correct? Guessing we are assuming that will be Shelley and Adam....(Adam needs to go h is a floater-Shelly is just as bad except that she "takes on" the personna of whichever group she is with..hence she has become a "mean girl")
    Have always loved Jordan -she is proof you can play the game without being vindicitve and mean....Rachel is such a better person without Brendon and all his "egotistical competitive personna" Hopefully this is the Rachel that leaves the house and goes into the real world!

Anyway..thanks to all those who stay "up all night" and fill us in...I hate sitting through the show and watching all the "fluff"...just give me the recap already! love ya guys!

Okay for anyone else (like myself)..the recaps are up and now I can answer my own questions....I guess I missed the pandora's box twist...so now with Jordie & Rachel coming off the block..we have to wait and see who Porsche puts up...

She SHOULD have put up Rachel & Adam in the first place....bad move Porsche..now R/J are safe she will likely put up Adam & Shelly.....R/J will vote to evict Shelley..Kalia will vote to evict Adam...looks like it will be "bye-bye Shelley"

The way I'm understanding the twist, A/S are the only ones she can put up, just like in the beginning.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bearwme1 View Post
    Yes, J/R won! Jordan and Shelly talked. The Mean Girls and their caddy Adam are still working together. Not much has changed except:
    Porsche is delusional; Kalia thinks she is Don Corleon from the Godfather, Adam thinks he's the Side in Power Whisperer, and Shelly, well according to her, she has class, integrity, is fine with going home, has never lied, respects both Jordan and Jeff, and believes she can fly!

But not without the help of her flying monkeys...and from now on, she's staying away from water.

+ Reply to Thread