+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast
Like Tree539Likes

Thread: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

I'm not completely sure but I thought I heard Kalia saying something to Porsche about giving R/J a shred of hope that if K/P won, they might choose to save R/J. She says it's not true but may create some glimmer of hope that might affect their performance.

Hey, everyone on the east coast? Best wishes from me, beams for your safety over the weekend!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!
    And I hope you can all stay online.
    bearwme1 likes this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Just checked Shelly's thread (sorry mods...move my post there)...Mari...check it out.
    Mari79 likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol View Post
    Did anyone else hear Jordan start to say she knows they called her mom Thursday night? Then it cut out.
    They were talking about last season when Jordan chest bumped Russel....which, I had just so happened last night, man that girl went off Anyway, I think maybe they were just letting her mom know that Jordan was ok, before she had to see it on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    They were talking about last season when Jordan chest bumped Russel....which, I had just so happened last night, man that girl went off Anyway, I think maybe they were just letting her mom know that Jordan was ok, before she had to see it on TV.
    Oh, ok, thanks.

Adam is not leaving Kalia and Jordan alone!! And Shelly has settled into the hoh room with Porsche.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Please oh please let Jordan or Rachel win that POV!!! Sending them nothing but positive, you can do it vibes
    marybethp and nickster like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

A lot of wbrb's today.

I think POV might have started? And we just haven't been put on Trivia yet.....

I'm sooooooooo nervous! Why has this week been so nerve-racking!! Lets go girls! You can do this! Show 'em what you got!

FORT Fan

Ok, I think it would be funny if all 6 of them would be in a line up and have poker faces on as each one will say I don't have the veto. Then, Jordan will say but wait i do!! and shows it from behind her back. Just give you some humor as the viewers. I don't have the feeds, so i thank all of you who bear the pain.

were on ait and see. good luck to the east coasters as well being in tampa i feel your pain... go R&J
    bearwme1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread