+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 64647484950515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Like Tree539Likes

Thread: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

HA! This is so great...R/J are laughing asking Adam about their other houseguests. Way to Jedi train without letting on that is what you are doing. They are gathering info that Adam has that they don't.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

They reopened feed 3 - Portia in the shower - and I placed a cap in the screencap thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Shelly is back at the locked purple room door. I wonder if she'll sleep on the floor in front of it.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Adam and Jordie talking about how Rachel has come a long way recently ....Rachel says "My new BFF in the whole world has rubbed off on me"
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Kalia and Porsche think that either Rachel or Adam possibly got a special power of some sort from the Fortune Teller
    sonii82 likes this.

I so want Adam gone. He is a doucey wannabe. Talking about how he still needs to win HoH and host. PLEASE!! You were handed the veto you won.
    bearwme1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Kalia and Porsche think that either Rachel or Adam possibly got a special power of some sort from the Fortune Teller
    Wow They are soooo silly!
    sonii82 likes this.

Shelly and Jordan are talking in the have not room. Just walked into the conversation...not really sure what has been said so far. Shelly seems as if she's been crying.

Shelly crying "I had an alliance before you and Jeff before even coming into the house....and that was with Josie, Tony, his parents and my parents. My goal was to make things easier for my family. This whole time I have been pushing you and Jeff before even my own family. Because I respect you guys that much, because I care about you guys that much. When I stopped and thought, I was putting everyone in this game ahead the two people that matter most to me in my life. Dani did not come to me, not once....she never asked me to do what I did. I started thinking its a game. And somehow I can't beat Jeff and Jordan, and Rachel...and Adam. Jeff had said to me so many times...Adam is my boy. Jeff came downstairs the morning after Adam saying he was very skeptical of me. Which really hurts me. Adam was in the discussion the entire time. And as this discussion went on, I was the one that did it...100% me...I said Adam we're not gonna beat them at all...maybe we need to go to the other side. When I talked to Dani, I went to Dani and said what if I do something to try to keep you so that I can at least get to 2nd place to win something for my did. She promised me on her grandmothers life that she would not evict me, not put me up, ever.....like she did to you..."

" I came into this game knowing I couldn't win challenges, thats my own thing...I know that...I don't care about that...thats why I chose you as friends.I don't care about anything else, I don't care about what you said...or what you did...I really enjoyed meeting Jeff and Jordan and I feel like a fool for trying to make a game move even though I'm in a game...and you're suppose to make game move in this game."

Jordan just listening.

+ Reply to Thread