+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Like Tree539Likes

Thread: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

Watching Kalia with her little arm bandage from veto competition reminds me of how she had a panic attack during the milk competition. (I think that was the one where she fell down and couldn't breathe and they almost called an ambulance..) She really sucks at anything physical. I doubt she could win the next HOH if it's physical at all. I also doubt Adam could win if it's not physical.

Porsche seems to have the worst grasp on how BB works. From the questions she asks the others, it's like she never watched before this season.

Watching Prosche on BBAD is so annoying, she can't stop looking off to the spy camera (or whatever she's looking at.)

I hope Jordan and Rachel work at making Kalia and Porsche doubt each other.

Porsche says her idea was to get out people who weren't competing. She didn't compete until this week!

Oh good grief. Did Adam just say *he* got out Jeff? And did Hyundai say, "I said, "Let's get out people who aren't competing""?

Kalia has Adam's back? I thought she was telling Shelly they were good. I'm sooo confused . . .

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

OMG my damn phone died bc I kept checking to see who won and hubbys didn't want to work. So glad to get on here and see my girls won. Woo freaking hoo. Now I can't wait for the to say I vote to evict the nasty overly tan chimney smoking old hag shelly
    bearwme1 and JavaJo like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Jordan telling Adam she is embarrassed about her outburst last Thurs night.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Ha! Kalia's been stressing all evening that she wants to take a shower but she hadn't been called to DR yet. She is in the HOH shower and they call her to DR. HeeHee
    JavaJo likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Adam lying on his bed droning on about concerts. Rachel looks bored. Jordan saying, "right" at the appropriate moments.

Shelly sits by herself at the kitchen table; alternating hot and cold packs on her back. Then she tries the purple room door again. It remains locked. She looks around the door area - for a secret panel? Boy, is she obsessed, or what? Dejected, she wobbles back to the kitchen area.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Ok, I know I'm super late to the party....BUT....

Congratulations Rachel!!! Way to go girl! SOOOOO proud and happy for you and Jordo!

Thank you to Irish and Java for keeping me up to date! Love ya!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

For those interested, feed 3 has a glorious outline of Portia's body in the HOH shower. Of course, they took out the cams so no caps taken. Shelly is puttering around her bed area while the three in the candy room now talk about this year's show.
    Moontat likes this.

+ Reply to Thread