+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 62 FirstFirst ... 444454647484950515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Like Tree539Likes

Thread: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

I'm lovin' Rachel now!

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I have no doubt Shelley will go. I think I'm more worried about what happens AFTER Shelley goes.
    I am too... But actually I am even worried about this week... They are going to start trying to push Adam leaving they know it prob wont work but will do it anyway... ANd you know they are going to start right away on trying to drive a wedge between Jordan and Rachel.. They want them at odds with each other... Hopefully Rachel and Jordan have vowed to stay strong and together and no matter what they try they will stick to that...

Even if none of that happens it is still going to be a stressfull nail biting time watching the comps play out... They have to win all the way out now to stay...
    lilcountriegal likes this.

Have they closed the have not room off yet...no one has went in there this week. So we must be done with have nots.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Have they closed the have not room off yet...no one has went in there this week. So we must be done with have nots.
    They usually don't do have nots or food comps at the Final 6.. So no one should have to worry about that for the rest of the season...

And your right I haven't seen anyone even walk in that room since Thursday night.. So the door might have been locked... Either that or none of them see the need to go in there... Porsche and crew have the HOH room to talk privately and Jordan and Rachel have been hanging in the PR and the candy room.. So they all have somewhere to go right now..
    Last edited by sonii82; 08-28-2011 at 01:34 AM.

FORT Fogey

BBAD has been on Porche and Adam forever. They are both so boring. I just switched to the feeds and Kalia, Shelley and Jordan are hanging out in the kitchen. Shelley is trashing Dani ("the only words she knows are me, my, I" or something like that. Rachel is in the diary room.

Did Shelley and Jordan make up?

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    They usually don't do have nots or food comps at the Final 6.. So no one should have to worry about that for the rest of the season...
    That's what I thought, but Julie didn't announce it was the end. She probably will Thursday.

Shelly is actually hanging in the same room as Jordan is she trying to get back in.. I know her and Jordan haven't talked yet... The last 2 days they have stayed on opposite sides of the house every minute...

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I've been listening to the live feeds for a couple of hours now....how in the hell do you live feeders sit thru all of Kalia's constant jabbering day in day out? O.M.F.G I thought I was a patient person, but listening to her was just too much. I bow down to all you live feeders who share what is happening on the feeds!! Thank you so much!

It's amazing what a couple of days is like in this house. It's been interesting to watch Shelly's descent into madness/delusion. Class/dignity/integrity?? What dictionary does she use?

Thrilled that Rachel won the veto! Bye Bye Shelly. F6 tastes much better than F4 or F3 doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82
    Actually I think Jeff deserves that anyway... He fought a hard battle to stay and it is a shame that he didn't know that clown shoe was on the ground or he would still be there
    I would vote Jeff for AC as well just for the simple fact he got Dani out. That girl is just a petty, nasty girl. Never liked her.
    Punkin, bearwme1, nickster and 3 others like this.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

When Shelly walked past Jordan to get to the breakfast bar, she lightly tweaked her ponytail. Jordan didn't react and with Kalia as conversational ringleader they have been contributing to convo about past seasons.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    Shelly is actually hanging in the same room as Jordan is she trying to get back in.. I know her and Jordan haven't talked yet... The last 2 days they have stayed on opposite sides of the house every minute...
    I'm watching on BBAD, but can't tell if Jordan is actually looking at Shelly or not. I think J has enough class and kindness that she would eventually be able to be civil, so I'm not surprised.

+ Reply to Thread