+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Like Tree539Likes

Thread: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Please please please Rachel dont allow P/K to influence you. just remember who ALWAYS had your back!
    Rachel wont. Shelly will go.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2 View Post
    Please don't let the Fortune Teller give anything good to Shelly. Her venom is horrible and she needs to leave. The mean girls this season have been so distasteful.

I wish Adam would realize that he doesn't see the trash talking coming from J/R - it's all from P/K/S and some of it is really, really mean-spirited.

I hope J/R don't listen to P/K and do end up voting out S instead of A. And I hope production doesn't open the purple room until AFTER Shelly leaves.
    oh, Adam's been engaging in his fair share of trash talking...
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Does the vile girls not realize all the planning in the world ......does not help you win hoh...
    Kalia is acting like she is the strategy expert... Apparantly Dani left her in charge, gave her the playbook and even the visual aids (painted corn) to get her all the way to the end.... In her mind her and Porsche are already sitting in those F2 chairs....

I hope she does as well as Dani did with that strategy and joins her in the jury...

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    Rachel wont. Shelly will go.
    I have no doubt Shelley will go. I think I'm more worried about what happens AFTER Shelley goes.

Kalia told Porsche about Shelly and the fortune teller. They think it would be hilarious if Shelly has a power and can take herself off the block and they can get Rachel out on Thursday
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I have no doubt Shelley will go. I think I'm more worried about what happens AFTER Shelley goes.
    Rachel will put up Porsche and Kalia if she wins HOH, because she will never allow for their to be a chance of Jordan going up.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

ugh I wish Rachel would stop talking about how she can't wait to get married to Brendon and her wedding plans. It makes my recent liking of her diminish a tad
    bearwme1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Kalia told Porsche about Shelly and the fortune teller. They think it would be hilarious if Shelly has a power and can take herself off the block and they can get Rachel out on Thursday
    Okay, about to pop a blood vessel. Kalia, see that necklace that Rachel has? The one with the Golden Veto on the end? Yeah, special powers do NOT override that you dope. If the Coup de Jeff couldn't, a cheap fortune teller machine can't.

But at least she seems to be taking Jordan's advice and looking for a budget wedding. A wedding package to Mexico sounds doable if they keep the guests to a minimum.
    bearwme1 likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    They really don't make any sense Rachel is the veto holder she can't be put up... BB has never messed with the HOH or the veto holders right to be off the block before and I doubt they start now..

THere isn't going to be another power this week... With the FF and the PB that is enough for one week... There won't be any more twists this week and most likely not for the rest of the season.. It is getting too close to the end to keep doing things... And I know they are saying they are hoping for another PB next week that is doubtful too...

+ Reply to Thread