+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Like Tree539Likes

Thread: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I'm thinking production will stop that. If they don't outright tell her to return it before she leaves, they'll take it out of her suitcase and give it back to Rachel. They're usually ok with hiding stuff, but they can't destroy or steal...
    That is what I am hoping that BB intervenes.. Because I am assuming that the reason BB made Rachel put Dani's unicorn back was because Dani might leave and Rachel wasn't allowed to keep that from her...

If Shelly is told she can't take it with her I bet she gives it to Porsche to hide..

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    What really gets me, and actually proves this wasn't rigged, is that...had Shelley voted out Rachel, Jeff and Jordan would have hung on dummies. Jeff dropped waaay before Porsche. He'd have been eliminated this week, and Shelly would have been safe.
    I read an interesting article on line with Allison Grodner, the head of CBS and some other BB honchos and they were talking about social media and how it influences the game. Allison said that as things progress in the game they can adjust things for the best ratings and outcomes, that twitter, and other social media is an important part of the game experience.

So I'm thinking, if Jeff had still been in the game and they wanted him to stay it would have been a different comp. I don't know, but I'm thinking so.

If anyone wants to read it pm me.

I just love watching Shelley sulk. This night just cant get any better!
    bearwme1 and jeaninelaurie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bearwme1 View Post
    I read an interesting article on line with Allison Grodner, the head of CBS and some other BB honchos and they were talking about social media and how it influences the game. Allison said that as things progress in the game they can adjust things for the best ratings and outcomes, that twitter, and other social media is an important part of the game experience.

So I'm thinking, if Jeff had still been in the game and they wanted him to stay it would have been a different comp. I don't know, but I'm thinking so.

If anyone wants to read it pm me.
    The problem with that is how long it took to set this up. They spent almost 24 hours building the thing. Is someone really suggesting they pulled a new challenge out of their rear a few hours after Jeff went?
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by thetvison View Post
    Shelly--"I'll leave all my class at the door and kick her (Rachel) in the shins." Uh...??
    Such integrity, such class, such sinking below Rachel's level. Incredible for a professional and a mom.
    jeaninelaurie likes this.

Please don't let the Fortune Teller give anything good to Shelly. Her venom is horrible and she needs to leave. The mean girls this season have been so distasteful.

I wish Adam would realize that he doesn't see the trash talking coming from J/R - it's all from P/K/S and some of it is really, really mean-spirited.

I hope J/R don't listen to P/K and do end up voting out S instead of A. And I hope production doesn't open the purple room until AFTER Shelly leaves.
    jeaninelaurie likes this.

Please please please Rachel dont allow P/K to influence you. just remember who ALWAYS had your back!

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    The problem with that is how long it took to set this up. They spent almost 24 hours building the thing. Is someone really suggesting they pulled a new challenge out of their rear a few hours after Jeff went?
    Oh I'm not saying that at all. But Big Brother is a fine oiled machine and I bet they have lots of contingency plans. That could have been planned to use later on. I don't know. You should read the article.

Quote Originally Posted by bearwme1 View Post
    Such integrity, such class, such sinking below Rachel's level. Incredible for a professional and a mom.
    She's an embarrassment. I have a personal theory that she is such a mean, vile person because she never came out of the closet and she's really miserable because of it. And maybe if she just came out she wouldn't be such a miserable human being.
    bearwme1 and jeaninelaurie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sophiamaria View Post
    I have lurked for years and don't usually post stuff, but I am curious about something. I don't watch the feeds that often, but it seems like every time I turn them on Porsche and Kalia are eating and if not eating Kalia is talking and talking. Coincedence - or is it what they do all the time?

Also, did I just hear the "strong strategists" say they are going to "give" the HOH to Rachel?
    Yes, eating, talking and talking is Kalia's strength. I sort of heard that in their strategy talk, but only as an option. I'm pretty sure they won't use it.
    bearwme1 and sonii82 like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread