+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Like Tree539Likes

Thread: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

This is why I root for JJ I like them... When they win they don't act all smug and arrogant like the other side does...They actually win with class.... Last week when Jeff won he didn't act any different than usual and neither did Jordan.. And they stayed pretty low key all week... And Rachel being with Jordan even said she held back on celebrating... The other side however starts pumping their egos right away and plotting, scheming and bashing within moments of winning...

The same with Dan.. And thats why I wanted Jordan to win last time.. I tend to always want people like these to win... I can't stand catty arrogant people...
    Last edited by sonii82; 08-28-2011 at 12:38 AM.
    catsrule, Moontat and SugarMama like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    Probably just trying to make Jordo feel bad and think wow what a classy lady i think i'll keep her instead.
    Jordan's not that stupid, and Rachel certainly wouldn't go along with it. Since Porsche and Kalia are safe, they have to vote to remove the one person in the mean girl alliance that they can take out and that's Shelley. Adam's willing to go where the numbers are. If they took him out instead, it would still be two against three. If they leave him in, and win HOH, he'll vote with them. Not that they're guaranteed to win HOH, but the other three mean girls would stick together no matter what. Besides, Shelley's already proved how much her word means. No matter what she says or does, they have no reason to believe it.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Shelly is going to go BONKERS if she doesn't get in that purple room. Any bets on how long she tries???
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

purple room is locked and Shelly is frantically trying to get in

Porsche said earlier one of the buttons was messed up. Shelly says she was able to get in the other day when it was locked.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nickster View Post
    Shelly playing the old lady card now. I think shes gone from a to z in the glossary of how to make excuses and try to come out classy while stabbing all your friends in the back book.
    Surely, Shelly knows that Big Brother set her up to lose. Surely she knows that. No one liked the way she did Jordan. I just don't believe anyone did. At the very least they set this up to give Rachel a fighting chance. As for Shelly, I hope she gets to look at herself as we see her soon.

I pray she will admit what she did was not nice. At least to herself.

Shout out to you Porsche: " How's that HOH power feeling now? Guess hiding people's stuff and putting fiber in their milk has finally come back to visit you!" $5,000.00 is nothing for the joy I'm feeling right now. Your nominations are null and void!" You go girl! No really, I want you to go. . . home!

I'm on the east coast of Canada and it's already 12:30 here. I have to be up at 5am for work, but waiting for the results of this competition was TOTALLY worth it! Thanks for giving me about 10 pages of chat to read!
    Go Rachel and Jordan!
    bearwme1, Luv and wildbtfly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    purple room is locked and Shelly is frantically trying to get in

Porsche said earlier one of the buttons was messed up. Shelly says she was able to get in the other day when it was locked.
    She must still think she's going to get something from that FT eh. If they gave her anything other than a byebye i'd scream at them.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Shelly is going to go BONKERS if she doesn't get in that purple room. Any bets on how long she tries???
    I'm cracking up here. They really want in there.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    EXACTLY. You notice she has this little smile but it's totally not reaching her eyes so you can tell it's not genuine. She's talking with an attitude now like she's above the game.
    Yeah, her eyes are not smiling. She needs lessons from Tyra Banks on how to fake that too.

Shelly is not going to stoop to Rachel's level. That's not how I do things, she says.

Really? You could have fooled me.

Oh, she has her dignity, her reputation and integrity.
    She's going back to the first Shelly. Geez.

Shelly telling Kalia that RaJo are not smart enough to figure out where the game
    is going, not like you. ::cough::

+ Reply to Thread