+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 62 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree539Likes

Thread: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

I know at 5, the sun is still shining in their backyard. I remember Jeff and Adam having a conversation about time. Jeff asked Adam what time it was, and Adam said "6" (it was really 5). Jeff made a comment about the sun still being in the backyard and then they realized it was 5. So, if its sunny, waiting until 5 isnt really going to help them much as far as sun/heat go.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I'm really hoping they'll be drinking the booze tonight to drown their sorrows and not in celebration like they're planning. Please, BB Gods!!!
    catsrule likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I do too. I'm a bit worried if its Otev. Porsche has a really good shot. And if Rachel isn't feeling well.....

Positive Train...positive train....chooochooo (although that train didn't get me very far on Thursday )
    I am on that positive train here too.... And I am hoping that if it is physical and they are playing as a pair.. That Kalia slows Porche down... And that since it is hot and her and Kalia are safe that they don't feel like going all out anyway... Like Kalia did on the Roman POV that Jeff won.. She just stood there. SHe wasn't going to exert herself for no reason...
    Last edited by sonii82; 08-27-2011 at 04:51 PM.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I want BB to do the veto NOW. How many times can people complain about how tired they are - didn't they just wake up?? Listening to Kalia & Porsche yawning, I wish they'd be forced to do something now...

ETA: It also cracks me up that the TV is broken for Porsche, where she can't watch R/J.
    Can you imagine what it will be like in this house who when there are 4, 3, or 2 left! Booooooring!

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I've had it on mute because I can't listen to them.... I just unmuted it to see what they were talking about, just in time to hear Porsche, Adam, and the hag laughing about Rachel possibly being pregnant. Shelly says if she is, she feels sorry for that baby. Oh..... irony.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

okay, all this talk about how everyone is seeing Porsche doing well here is making me nauseous and NERVOUS. I so hope that Rachel and Jordan get this. They need to fight for their lives here
    lilcountriegal likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Well, Otev is both physical and questions. So Porsche would do good on the physical part, but I'm not sure she would know all the answers.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    She means because everyone I want to win always loses. So... root for Adam so he loses.

Let's GO Adam!!!!! On the Shelley Love Train, here baybee!
    LOL

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Is it bad that I'm shooting darts and tomatoes at Shelly as she files her nails?? I'm getting immense pleasure out of it.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I am glad they are waiting due to the heat. It is 106 here were I am and about 103 at the BB house. Thanks to everyone for the updates! cheering for Jordan and Rachel here.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread