+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree539Likes

Thread: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I think Adam knows he can't trust Shelly, but he's doing what he's done all game - floating - and right now the numbers are on that side.
    I know Irish, it's just frustrating to watch. I'm channeling my inner mean girl

It's so dull, listening to Porsche.
    bearwme1 likes this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

apparently they were originally told the comp would be around 1. Seems it's been pushed back later due to heat, it's 100 degrees out there. Sounds physical-ish... could be otev.... I actually kinda hope they've come up with something completely new.
    Mari79 and lilcountriegal like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Landscape Dept. at THE UNIVERSITY of OKLAHOMA Norman okieHOMER

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Well, I couldn't handle the stress anymore; I had to sign up for the feeds. DH is playing golf, the kids are playing their video games...I should be good for a few hours.
    I hope DH stands for Darlin Husband.
    Allie likes this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

apparently they were originally told the comp would be around 1. Seems it's been pushed back later due to heat, it's 100 degrees out there. Sounds physical-ish... could be otev.... I actually kinda hope they've come up with something completely new.
    I do too. I'm a bit worried if its Otev. Porsche has a really good shot. And if Rachel isn't feeling well.....

Positive Train...positive train....chooochooo (although that train didn't get me very far on Thursday )
    bearwme1 likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YO MUDA View Post
    I hope DH stands for Darlin Husband.
    It does at the moment but it's subjective - if he comes home from golf and collapses on the couch and plans to stay there all night, it'll definitely change.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Definitely physical they also told them to stay well hydrated.

I think Adam knows he can't trust Shelly, but he's doing what he's done all game - floating - and right now the numbers are on that side.
    Oh I know he is doing major floating... No one can depend on him and SHelly this whole game... Jeff had it right he said they didn't have a good aliance with them because they won't help win anything... Jeff knows Adam can do better than he is doing.. Adam is just going to lay back and let everybody take each other out then try to win stuff when he needs to save himself... Not before... Just like getting Jeff to throw that veto to him.. He was worried he was leaving..

And when J/R win that veto (positive thought here) and take themselves off he is going to float between the 2 again to make sure he keeps R/j vote to stay and to see who wins next HOH so he is good with both..
    catsrule likes this.

About the heat...it actually gets hotter in the late afternoon, although with the walls (cooker) the sun might be down in the west enough to get some shade. It will still be hot, though. Right now it is 90* in coastal Orange County, so the valley will probably top 100* by 3PM.

I feel for them even if it isn't physical.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I'm with Juls. If its OTEV, I think the odds are with Porshe.

Bad lcg, but I cant help thinking that, for all the production talk, that after this twist, they are rooting for J/R too. I just dont know that OTEV would be the comp for them to play to keep this twist from tanking. Id feel better if it was morph faces or something. I just hope Jordan or Rachel go into DR and they tell them where to look for stuff during the veto
    cantstopwatchin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread