+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
Like Tree539Likes

Thread: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I just dont have a good feeling about veto. Not at all.
    Go away!
    bearwme1, Mari79 and Debbie8863 like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Fan

LCG positive thoughts please I think America needs to vote for their favorite viewer who endures this anxiety before comps, during and after

Ay yi yi. Rachel wants her wedding party to wear white with sequins. I sort of can't wait to see the pictures if she gets what she wants.

Jordan talking about a beach wedding...that's what I did.
    bearwme1 and JustJuls like this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I love Jordan; who knew she was so wise when it comes to spending $$ on weddings. She's saying everything DH and I said when we got married.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fan

a beach wedding would be pretty and when Jordan wins this again...Jeff better get down on 1 knee like he told Julie.

Porsche just mentioned the sorceress - who does she mean - Rachel?
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fan

What did she say?

I did the beach wedding too... Key West. LOVED it. Dont regret not having a church at all.

I'll start thinking positive thoughts. I just have baaaad luck and every person I root for never wins lol. So.

Anyway... question. What happens if, say, Adam wins the veto and takes down Jordan and Rachel (since they are playing as doubles). No one would be eligible to go on the block then.

She asked Adam if the sorceress talked to him and then said that there are lots of souls for sale today.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I did the beach wedding too... Key West. LOVED it. Dont regret not having a church at all.

I'll start thinking positive thoughts. I just have baaaad luck and every person I root for never wins lol. So.

Anyway... question. What happens if, say, Adam wins the veto and takes down Jordan and Rachel (since they are playing as doubles). No one would be eligible to go on the block then.
    Well since it's the duo thing Adam wouldn't be able to use it on them without Shellys agreement not to mention no one else could go up so i'm sure they just aren't going to allow them to use it.
    lilcountriegal likes this.

+ Reply to Thread