+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Yeah, it was 2-3 weeks ago...not this week. I think it was around the time they aired the episode when Shelly got a crappy edit. And yes, I found it interesting when it happened. I've wondered why they did that. Hmmm...

Shelly sitting here bitching about Jordan not saying good morning to her. And she's saying she was tired of doing everyone elses bidding. Uhm...she's the one that always asked "what do you want me to do?" If she had won HOH, J/J would have done what she wanted. I can't wait for her 'new' alliance to turn on her. Because they aren't going to pick her for F2. They'll take each other.
    At this point they're not even taking her to F4. In that case, she'll have actually put herself in a worse position. Now that's funny.
    phills, sonii82, kelly54 and 1 others like this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

I cant WAIT until Shelley gets nominated. I just hope Jordan is in the house, safe, when it happens.
    combatcutie, ASassyKat and kelly54 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I cant WAIT until Shelley gets nominated. I just hope Jordan is in the house, safe, when it happens.
    Shelley is apparently going after Rachel in their grand scheme, since they believe Jordan is to much of a wreck, and Kalia wants Adam in the F4. Shelley had a gaurentee of at least F3, and could have gotten more. This was a really dumb move.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ereaney View Post
    That realy was an unfourtunate and unnessecary fight between Shelley and Jordan - Shelly should have given Jordan more space - but the whole Rachel "to the rescue" thing was a bit much for me - dragging Jordan around the house - when she said manymanymanymanymany times to Brendon and others that Jeff and Jordan needed to get broken up and was planning her own game changing twist - it just did not work out for her - or the boards would be anti Rachel right now.....give me a major break - Rachel SUCKS!!!!!!!!
    I give a lot of credit to Rachel for that. She could have sat back and let Jordan keep going with the fight. After all, she knows that side is going after the two of them now, she could let Jordan sink herself and make herself a bigger target than Rachel.

I think that was a moment when Rachel was truly not thinking of herself, but of Jordan. It's one of the more decent things I've ever seen her do.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    My opinion changes on Rachel. A Brendon'less Rachel is actually a very tolerable, funny, and pleasant individual. Rachel on the inside seems to be needy, and when Brendan is around, that neediness comes out. I am thankful for Rachel coming "to the rescue" during that fight. Had she not, Jordan might have belted her and been evicted. I have no problems with Rachel. In fact, if she can keep this up until the end, she may very well get my vote for AC.
    Rachel

Being nice in the end cannot negate the ugly she thrust upon us all until now - it just proves she is a fake as her hair and her boobs (kind of quoting Ragan from last season - she was hidious last year too)

She gets no vote from me - and hope she is next out the door!
    Alexxxx likes this.

Jordan is bouncing back...got some fight left in her!! C'mon Rachel and Jordan lets do this!!!
    phills and lilcountriegal like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ereaney View Post
    Rachel

Being nice in the end cannot negate the ugly she thrust upon us all until now - it just proves she is a fake as her hair and her boobs (kind of quoting Ragan from last season - she was hidious last year too)

She gets no vote from me - and hope she is next out the door!
    Rachel gets a vote for me, just because I always have been a fan. The fact that she was one of the interesting people in season 12, which isn't saying much, is why.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I give a lot of credit to Rachel for that. She could have sat back and let Jordan keep going with the fight. After all, she knows that side is going after the two of them now, she could let Jordan sink herself and make herself a bigger target than Rachel.

I think that was a moment when Rachel was truly not thinking of herself, but of Jordan. It's one of the more decent things I've ever seen her do.
    You are too nice Irish!!!

I wish I could give her that credit, but I just dont trust her.....

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Wow. Porsche is gonna put up Adam I know its unlikely that Jordan will win veto....but stranger things have happened. And she's due for a win. Can you imagine?
    sonii82 likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post

Thanks, Irish. You said what I WANTED to say and did it much more eloquently than I ever could have! I "liked" this post, but would have "loved" it if that was an option.
    bearwme1 and Moontat like this.

+ Reply to Thread