+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    LOL Java. that makes me think back to her DR session about Jessie. How hilarious. I miss Brit!!

They are STILL talking about Dani. Its like the cry fest when Jessie was evicted.
    It's like Dani is their god or something. Little do they realize and won't until they watch the episodes, she talked about all of them (horribly I might add) behind their backs and really was only with them b/c she knew if she got to the end with one of them, none of the other people would vote for them b/c they didn't do anything
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Adam/Shelley talking about Jordan/rachel. Adam says its funny to see Rachel taking care of Jordan. Shelley says "at least we know she has it in her".

Adam said Jeff yelled at him after the vote? did anyone catch what was said?

You know, Shelley has said at least once that if she won, she'd give the money to St. Jude's Children Hospital since she's got plenty of money. So here's a question, if Shelley isn't playing to win, what was with her crap about needing the money for her family she said to Jeff?
    bearwme1 likes this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Adam said Jeff yelled at him after the vote? did anyone catch what was said?
    He's probably lying. Adam needs to get in good with the new group.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by thetvison View Post
    It was there mid-month, so maybe a couple weeks?...not that I care one way or another...I just find it an interesting p.r. move on their part.
    Yeah, it was 2-3 weeks ago...not this week. I think it was around the time they aired the episode when Shelly got a crappy edit. And yes, I found it interesting when it happened. I've wondered why they did that. Hmmm...

Shelly sitting here bitching about Jordan not saying good morning to her. And she's saying she was tired of doing everyone elses bidding. Uhm...she's the one that always asked "what do you want me to do?" If she had won HOH, J/J would have done what she wanted. I can't wait for her 'new' alliance to turn on her. Because they aren't going to pick her for F2. They'll take each other.
    bearwme1 and lilcountriegal like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Shelley is such a liar. I cant even listen to her!

PLEASE Skippy... cant we have ONE other option?
    bearwme1 likes this.

FORT Regular

Oh Shelly is making speeches again. And interrupting as Adam tries to make a point. Adam tried to mention that they were invested in S/A and that's why they feel so hurt but Shelly brushed it off. She then mention that she's been solid with Adam from day one...forgetting all the sh!t she's said about him this week. When did Shelly's evil twin entre the game?

It seems to have dawned on Shelly...rather too late...that the vets have the power of awarding the winner and since she pulled her 'great' move she's toast. Poor power player
    Last edited by MDownsey; 08-26-2011 at 03:01 PM.

Shelly is so stupid...who is she to talk about morals. She's a puppy thief!!

Now Shelly said she has stood by Adam since day one. And that she couldn't trust that J/J would take her to the end.
    Dani really got inside her head. Shelly's new phrase is, regarding J/J that "You're not going to tell me how to play the game."
    What happened to "I will play with integrity"?

Shelly says to Adam, you're not going to take the heat for the rest of the game like I am. Why should he? He voted for Jeffto stay, not switching.

+ Reply to Thread