+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

I hate the PB twist!! The only good thing would be for her to open it and Jeff comes back in to give Jordan a pep talk!

Great minds think alike lilcountriegal!
    lilcountriegal likes this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I hate the PB twist!! The only good thing would be for her to open it and Jeff comes back in to give Jordan a pep talk!
    I never cared one way or the other. On the one hand they used it a ton in S12, but on the other when they did it, it meant we weren't watching The Boring Adventures Of Friendly People!
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

I hope Pandora's Box unleashes a hidden Diamond Veto, hidden in a tissue box, that Jordan or Rachel find as they find the stuffed dog. They change Porshe's nominations to Kalia and Shelley and Shelley goes home.
    bearwme1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post

Great minds think alike lilcountriegal!
    Only thing better than that would be for Jeff AND Brendon to come in. Just for entertainment....plus, K/P/S would freak out. And I'd love it if Porsche got Jessie like poor Brit did.
    lilcountriegal likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

That realy was an unfourtunate and unnessecary fight between Shelley and Jordan - Shelly should have given Jordan more space - but the whole Rachel "to the rescue" thing was a bit much for me - dragging Jordan around the house - when she said manymanymanymanymany times to Brendon and others that Jeff and Jordan needed to get broken up and was planning her own game changing twist - it just did not work out for her - or the boards would be anti Rachel right now.....give me a major break - Rachel SUCKS!!!!!!!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    No, it happened after they shut the feeds down. AG tweeted that it was happening though so we heard it directly from the producer. And when the show started, you could tell the three of them were livid.

I am dying to know how Rachel is managing to hold her tongue. You KNOW she's dying to go off on all of them. If by some miracle R/J are still there next week, I hope Rachel wins HOH and wreaks some havoc... I really like this side of Rachel and I love that she was the one who calmed Jordan down, but ...and I cannot believe I'm saying this.....once she's safe, I want her to revert back to the old Rachel....just for an hour...
    Oh you are NOT alone. I truly want those nasty mean girls to be shaking in their shoes. I hope she is safe just for our amusement
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

LOL Java. that makes me think back to her DR session about Jessie. How hilarious. I miss Brit!!

They are STILL talking about Dani. Its like the cry fest when Jessie was evicted.

Eat, Swim, Sleep, Repeat thetvison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    They did that awhile back. Like three weeks ago, I think?
    It was there mid-month, so maybe a couple weeks?...not that I care one way or another...I just find it an interesting p.r. move on their part.

Quote Originally Posted by ereaney View Post
    That realy was an unfourtunate and unnessecary fight between Shelley and Jordan - Shelly should have given Jordan more space - but the whole Rachel "to the rescue" thing was a bit much for me - dragging Jordan around the house - when she said manymanymanymanymany times to Brendon and others that Jeff and Jordan needed to get broken up and was planning her own game changing twist - it just did not work out for her - or the boards would be anti Rachel right now.....give me a major break - Rachel SUCKS!!!!!!!!
    My opinion changes on Rachel. A Brendon'less Rachel is actually a very tolerable, funny, and pleasant individual. Rachel on the inside seems to be needy, and when Brendan is around, that neediness comes out. I am thankful for Rachel coming "to the rescue" during that fight. Had she not, Jordan might have belted her and been evicted. I have no problems with Rachel. In fact, if she can keep this up until the end, she may very well get my vote for AC.
    bearwme1 and deedeef like this.

Listening to Kalia and Porsche for just a little while makes me want to go back to sleep.
    They are so boring, and their tone is so spoiled...like, wow, man.

Shelly is complaining now that Jordan didn't say good morning. Hey, get used to it, S.
    Then Kalia says goes on about how Jordan said good morning to her in such and such a voice. Gads, this is picky and oh, so tedious and mean-spirited.

Also I agree that it was Dani who implanted the idea that everyone was playing for Jeff. Shelly is the one who kept saying all she wanted was to support J/J.

+ Reply to Thread