+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Sorry for the double post........I'm all alone here!

Kalia needs that penalty nom asap! She has been singing the whole time I've been watching BBAD!! I'm sick of them having to move to FOTH or another room where no one is because she won't shut her darn trap!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Sorry Aliciasmommy725. Don't lose hope yet. You know how BB is. Things change on a dime. Anything can happen and usually does.

Quote Originally Posted by aliciasmommy725 View Post
    Ok. I was happy last night, and now I see that these idiots have no brains. I want something completely new to happen. I want a Pandora's Box to open in 2 weeks, and the "bad" thing that happens is the last 3 in the house are booted and the first 3 that went to jury are the new F3 since they are the only ones who should be in the F3.
    So dissapointed to come home from work and read all this nonsense. It may take until the finale night for me to pick whom I want to win since Dani is gone. I don't want Jordan to win AGAIN, and Rachel, she just annoys me more than anyone from this and past seasons. And now these idiots and their remarks on Rachel being pregnant and medicine balls, and abortions, whatever.............

Officially frustrated with this house tonight! Going to bed, night all

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    so.... Porsche said if Rachel is pregnant then maybe the veto will be where they have to throw a medicine ball at each other's stomachs. Then Rachel can save herself $400, the cost of an abortion.

Wow.

Just..... wow.

My TV only friends ask me why we call them "mean girls" this is why.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    Earlier when Shelly said R/J were calling her a witch did she say they were in the bathroom when they were doing it... She said they were saying it loud enough for her to hear it....

I went back to the flashback when Shelly found the coat on the bed... If you go back to flashback and do quad at 4:00.. Jordan and Rachel are in the bathroom Rachel is doing her makeup and they are talking at normal voice.. Shelly comes in from outside and is in the kitchen... What Jordan and Rachel are talking about is Ed and Dani's relationship... And what a witch he says his daughter is.. Rachel says several times that Ed calls Dani a witch... Then thats when Shelly goes in her room and finds the jacket she gave Jordan on the bed and sits down and seems to zone out for awhile...

I wonder if this is what Shelly is referring to when she is saying that they were talking about and calling her a witch and they said it many times... Because if it is SHelly totally got the convo wrong they were talking about ED and Dani not SHelly.....
    I think you may be right Soni. I'm pretty sure that's where she said they were when it was said. I was off and on yesterday but I did catch that convo between R&J and then later saw Shelly moping on the bed. Can't wait until Shelly finds out they weren't talking about her. It was just her guilty conscience. Shelly is so blinded by her hatred of Rachel that it has drug her to the lowest of lows and blew up her game.
    combatcutie likes this.

wildbtfly.... That is what I am thinking it really sounds to me like SHelly is crying about them doing something to her they didn't... If she would have listened more carefully instead of just hearing the word witch and jumping to the automatic conclusion they were talking about her.... SHe would have heard Rachel keep saying that it was Dick and Dani they were talking about... That Dick refers to Dani as a witch... He constantly calls her that... And how bad the Dick/Dani's relationship it..... The conversation had nothing to do with her....

SO Shelly jumped to this conclusion and then went to everyone with how horrible Rachel and Jordan are and should be ashamed especially Jordan.. And her momma would not be proud of her... And that Jordan was doing this and her daughter was going to have to hear people calll her a witch.... AND bad part is no one is asking just assuming SHelly is right and doesn't know its not true... A totally misheard convo..
    wildbtfly likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    Shelley has such masculine mannerisms. Down the way she drags on her cigarette. She's like a lumberjack.
    Hey don't insult lumber jacks!

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    Shelley talking to Kalia and Porsche: We didn't stab Jordan in the back, we just made a game move.

Kahlia is talking faster than ever.

She tells Shelley she has to win the veto.

Shelley now calls Jordan and Rachel immature. Says they have no social manners. Jordan has more social manners in her pinkie than Shelley has in her whole body. Time for a reality check, Shelley.

Ok, night all. Too much chatter, they are going round in circles.

My takeaway: Kalia and Porsche still intend to keep Shelley, but if it ends up J/R win, they will try to claim they threw the pov and J/R can't put them up next week.
    Ah a little simple math if Shelly or Adam are gone who the heck else is left to put up but them?

+ Reply to Thread