+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Earlier when Shelly said R/J were calling her a witch did she say they were in the bathroom when they were doing it... She said they were saying it loud enough for her to hear it....

I went back to the flashback when Shelly found the coat on the bed... If you go back to flashback and do quad at 4:00.. Jordan and Rachel are in the bathroom Rachel is doing her makeup and they are talking at normal voice.. Shelly comes in from outside and is in the kitchen... What Jordan and Rachel are talking about is Ed and Dani's relationship... And what a witch he says his daughter is.. Rachel says several times that Ed calls Dani a witch... Then thats when Shelly goes in her room and finds the jacket she gave Jordan on the bed and sits down and seems to zone out for awhile...

I wonder if this is what Shelly is referring to when she is saying that they were talking about and calling her a witch and they said it many times... Because if it is SHelly totally got the convo wrong they were talking about ED and Dani not SHelly.....

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    Kahlia is now recounting the conversation with J/R to Shelley and mimicking Jordan. Shelley's under the covers.
    And THEY call others catty? Oh puleeze! And why are they now trusting Shelly? She has flipped all over the place the whole game. Why would they trust her now?

Shelly just goes....."I'm 41 years old and I dont need to play childesh games". I guess hiding someone's stuff is not childesh.

FORT Fogey

Shelley talking to Kalia and Porsche: We didn't stab Jordan in the back, we just made a game move.

Kahlia is talking faster than ever.

She tells Shelley she has to win the veto.

Shelley now calls Jordan and Rachel immature. Says they have no social manners. Jordan has more social manners in her pinkie than Shelley has in her whole body. Time for a reality check, Shelley.

Ok, night all. Too much chatter, they are going round in circles.

My takeaway: Kalia and Porsche still intend to keep Shelley, but if it ends up J/R win, they will try to claim they threw the pov and J/R can't put them up next week.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    OK thats a deal... She runs right to SHelly and tells her what they came to them with... These women are horrible.. J/R better quit talking to her..

SHelly just told Kalia I don't think I have ever seen two more immature people..... Actually you have seen 4... You, Kalia, Porsche and Dani...
    Shelly doing her I'm so mature act. She is such a loser! So mature that she steals Rachel's dog. These hypocrites are nauseating. Am praying J/R win veto and Monster is gone ...

Great, now K/P/S are going to trash them to Adam ...
    ohmyboys likes this.

I just had dental work and took some ibuprofen AND codeine, so I need a reality check. Is Shelly a self-absorbed, horrible, disloyal witch or is that just my meds talking to me?

I wish Jordan and Rachel would only trust themselves

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    Shelley talking to Kalia and Porsche: We didn't stab Jordan in the back, we just made a game move.

Kahlia is talking faster than ever.

She tells Shelley she has to win the veto.

Shelley now calls Jordan and Rachel immature. Says they have no social manners. Jordan has more social manners in her pinkie than Shelley has in her whole body. Time for a reality check, Shelley.

Ok, night all. Too much chatter, they are going round in circles.

My takeaway: Kalia and Porsche still intend to keep Shelley, but if it ends up J/R win, they will try to claim they threw the pov and J/R can't put them up next week.
    And J/R can turn right around and say, no, we won the veto--you didn't throw it. You're going up anyway. There's no way they can prove they threw the veto as opposed to just not playing it as well as Rachel and Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    SO! I think that the veto is going to be Otev. Not sure how they are going to work it all out....if the duo's will have to play in pairs or what. But they are on lockdown tonight for a veto tomorrow. And Otev takes a long time to set up!
    What are the chances R/J wins this?

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspet View Post
    I just had dental work and took some ibuprofen AND codeine, so I need a reality check. Is Shelly a self-absorbed, horrible, disloyal witch or is that just my meds talking to me?
    Not the meds ...
    catsrule and ohmyboys like this.

+ Reply to Thread