+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Porsche's plan is to nominate Rachel & Adam. She is thinking she wants to keep Jordan to the end, because then that crew won't have the majority of votes in jury. (umm, ok).

They are worried about Jordan winning veto and taking Rachel off, but are saying if she does, they'll replace her with Shelly and then just vote Shelly out.
    Ok, I take back my bid Porsche for the F2, that is the stupidest logic ever!

Porsche's plan is to nominate Rachel & Adam. She is thinking she wants to keep Jordan to the end, because then that crew won't have the majority of votes in jury. (umm, ok).

They are worried about Jordan winning veto and taking Rachel off, but are saying if she does, they'll replace her with Shelly and then just vote Shelly out.
    THAT is by far the stupidest idea I've heard. That runs a close second to evicting Lawon!

Must not be a lockdown, just inside lockdown over?

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    I know this is just a reality show but ....I've never disliked someone as much as Shelly!! Natalie in BB11 was not as bad as this stack of bones! The way she came at Jordan last night....and they think its funny!!
    I can respect her making a game move. I think I could have even moved past the way it was made to some extent. But I can't move past the way she attacked Jordan like that. She wasn't thinking about anyone but herself at that moment. Jordan is genuinely hurt because she cared about Shelly and look at Shelly. She shows that Jordan meant nothing to her by her actions. And I'm not talking about jumping sides. I'm talking about the catty remarks and put downs which have nothing at all to do with game play. True colors shown.

I could really get behind the idea of evicting Shelley tho!

Please, BB gods, if she does this, PLEASE let Jordan win veto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
    bearwme1, sonii82, Katydyd and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I could really get behind the idea of evicting Shelley tho!

Please, BB gods, if she does this, PLEASE let Jordan win veto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
    Adam may be the better one to evict. And it will be up to Rachel and Jordan.

outside lockdown. They're all on the couches. Could get interesting.

Said I wasn't going to watch anymore, largely because I thought I could predict how this season would go, my was I wrong. I forgot that Porsche and Kalia are idiots on par with the season 9 cast, also known as the guys who won a margarita party after giving up drinking glasses.

Porsche, if you go to the end with Jordan, you will loose. At least 4-3. Kalia, same thing. You people can't honestly be this dumb. It isn't possible. You'd forget how to breathe! Evict Jordan for crap sake!
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

K/P are worried that Shelly might go back to Jordan.

FAT chance of that!
    carolinamom12 and wildbtfly like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Adam may be the better one to evict. And it will be up to Rachel and Jordan.
    Oh I think without a doubt that Shelly would be the one walking out the door if she were on the block without Adam. And I will laugh and laugh and laugh if that happens. Especially since Shelly flipped and decided she could get further with K/P.
    Katydyd and lilcountriegal like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I do get what Porsche is thinking, stop the vets from getting a 4 vote majority, but she'd need to take Rachel, not Jordan.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

+ Reply to Thread