+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

SHE knows she did wrong that why shes unraveling.
    my2girlz11 likes this.

Did Porsche just say she wished she hadn't opened PB? Haha...sucks to be you!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

porshe also a ledgend in her own mind,adam who dosnt have a mind of his own who will win?

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

so.... Porsche said if Rachel is pregnant then maybe the veto will be where they have to throw a medicine ball at each other's stomachs. Then Rachel can save herself $400, the cost of an abortion.

Wow.

Just..... wow.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I just hope this Duos thing works & R/J are able to save themselves. It's too early to have nothing but unlikables left. TPTB know this. Can you imagine S6 if Janelle wasn't such a strong challenge competitor? That's what we'd get.
    Viewership would drop because people wouldn't care to watch the Mean Girls Club for weeks.
    I know they'd lose me. I need someone to root for.
    The only way for TPTB to really control the outcome is if it's one of those timed games (like the morph) where they add together the duo's times and can finagle one of those times. I'll laugh if that's the POV this week.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    so.... Porsche said if Rachel is pregnant then maybe the veto will be where they have to throw a medicine ball at each other's stomachs. Then Rachel can save herself $400, the cost of an abortion.

Wow.

Just..... wow.
    OH don't put the truth up Irish, some people think she's likeable
    cantstopwatchin and JustJuls like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    And Jordan could have won HOH last night.

Staying with J&J...she would have been safe this week. And Kalia and Porsche (whoever was still there) would still have their target set on Jeff & Rachel next week.
    I agree... She got the Dani sales pitch and she bought it... Dani convinced her it was a good move... It was a good move for Dani not Shelly... SHelly was sitting pretty with no target with anyone.. She would have been almost guaranteed at least the F4 while the others fought to take each other out... P/K were going after Ra/J/J and J/J/R were going after P/K her and Adam were sitting golden in the middle...

And Shelly is playing the victim now.. She overheard someone call her a witch in the bathroom... That is mild in the BB house.. They weren't in your face screaming it, like other players in the past have done....

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post

Wow.

Just..... wow.
    O.M.G! I don't even know how to respond to that. Where do they find these people?

Quote Originally Posted by wildbtfly View Post
    O.M.G! I don't even know how to respond to that. Where do they find these people?
    Go to the website realitynewsonline, click on the feed back link, and fill out an e-mail reading Hall Of Shame Moment Nomination. State you want Porsche nominated for a Hall of Shame Moment for that comment.
    catsrule, phills, Moontat and 2 others like this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by wildbtfly View Post
    Yeah she would know how much one cost!
    wildbtfly and <3 VT Hokies like this.

+ Reply to Thread