+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    She also said last night she is keeping her HOH door locked and keeping the key with her all the time. Wonder how many times she'll lock herself out
    That is completely unnecessary. She thinks highly of herself if she thinks for one minute Jordan or Rachel are going to climb those stairs, even if she had a "Welcome" sign hanging on a wide-open door. Her head is as big as her... trunk.
    sonii82 likes this.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    That is completely unnecessary. She thinks highly of herself if she thinks for one minute Jordan or Rachel are going to climb those stairs, even if she had a "Welcome" sign hanging on a wide-open door. Her head is as big as her... trunk.
    I think it's because since her "side" is childish and likes to steal/hide things, she assumes Jordan & Rachel are going to do the same thing.
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    she was making fun of Rachel, cause she said something about the dog first too
    Yes I think she said something like look Rachel there a stuffed dog in here....

Classy witch isn't she!!! Uses her 1st moment in HOH to rub Rachels face in it....

I know this is just a reality show but ....I've never disliked someone as much as Shelly!! Natalie in BB11 was not as bad as this stack of bones! The way she came at Jordan last night....and they think its funny!!

Shelly smiling at Kalia over Jordan totally ignoring them in the bathroom. Now talking about Jordan's maturity in kitchen with Kalia. Excuse me? Whose immature you stuffed animal stealer?

So I know everyone is mad at what has gone down in the glass, and no one wants to watch the feeds anymoere, but is anyone getting this conversation between P/K? I can not here much of it. Does anyone know where Porsche's head is at? Is it for sure R/J? Who are they whispering about, I heard Shell's name come up, but can't make it out. And I think they are trying to figure out adam too, but again can only hear like 1 in 100 words between noise and eating

lol, sorry meant house not glass, funny I was picking up my glass to take a drink when I paused from typing, funny what the mind controls

BB the least you could do is give us a feed of Jordan and Rachel!!

Sorry Aliciasmommy...I didn't catch much of what they said, either.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Porsche's plan is to nominate Rachel & Adam. She is thinking she wants to keep Jordan to the end, because then that crew won't have the majority of votes in jury. (umm, ok).

They are worried about Jordan winning veto and taking Rachel off, but are saying if she does, they'll replace her with Shelly and then just vote Shelly out.
    combatcutie and sonii82 like this.
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

I didnt either. I tried, but the water running and the whispering, and well, I just dont try too hard to TRY and hear Kalia and Porshe lol. I highly doubt there is any chance of her putting up anyone BUT J/R.

FOTH. Outside lockdown coming up?

+ Reply to Thread