+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Jordan is young, naive and from a town that I think is a little more slow paced. She is by far more intelligent than people make her out to be. Ex. when she was a have not her first season, she'd take a shower using the hose because the water would be warm for a time due to the colored hose absorbing heat.

She is more matter of fact quite honestly - and more honest in if she doesn't know what something is she will say so.

No, Jordan is not perfect, but she is by far much more likable than a lot of the remaining contestants. If she doesn't win, I do think she may win fan favorite.

Shelly has now officially IMHO lost her right to win the season. I would prefer Rachel winning over Shelly. There is NO reason to be that way toward Jordan. Sadly, I think CBS will chicken out and not edit Shelly for who she is truly being. Hell, even Jerry was far less offensive, and he had his arguments. (He also was 75 at the time - he could have the occasional quarrels IMHO).

When Shelly went up to the HOH and told Jordan she was thinking about things. Jordan said...you do what you need to do. She was very kind and up front about it. Shelly screaming about not playing Jeff's game is so not what J/J had asked from her...and they had given her outs...they did not feel like they owned anyone. They just thought if everyone stuck together they could all make it to the final 4.

I do understand Jordan being upset...she had gone into the DR and said so many nice things...she worried about Shelly...even after finding out that Shelly had switched sides she did not want Jeff to do anything that might embarrass her or her family on TV.

Yes...I am a J/J fan because I do not feel that they bully or threaten anyone to get their way. Yes if Jeff is put up he will tell you he will put you up...but he is not a bully and he does not go out of his way to be mean like the girls did...or be as ugle as Danni was to get votes. He asked Shelly to keep him...to move on...to stay strong...he did not threaten...he was not wrong...she had flipped...which is also her right as well.

I am a J/J fan because I feel that they play with integrity and they are genuinely good people who treat others respectfully. I do not think Jeff is a bigot...he has an argument about why we have to be so PC...maybe not the best thing to ask...but at least he voices it and is willing to listen and apologize. He is who he is...says what he says...he admits sometimes he does not come across as nice when he says things buit he means well and has the best intentions.

I do not think J/J will ever associate with Shelly again...even outside of the show...but heck I want nothing to do with her either. I think she hides an ugly women inside of her...

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    When I was reading about Porsche's HOH room, I saw that she didn't get any beer/alcohol. That's unusual. Maybe BB figured that bottle of wine she stole a while back was enough for her

She also got a ring, and told them it was Janelle's lucky ring. I wonder if it really is -- I remember a while back, she and Dani were joking that if she got HOH, she'd pretend that her letter was from Janelle.

She also got a stuffed dog. Ha.
    I am totally against taking other peoples things too, but there are exeptions... Sometimes you have to teach someone a lesson...
    Posche said the other night... You are allowed to destroy and steal other peoples stuff... What else do you want me to do give me a mission....
    She is wrong about destroy that isn's allowed...

I think they need to take as much of her stuff as they can grab including that dog.... And give her a mission of trying to find it all.. Hide it all over the house and yard..

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    I am totally against taking other peoples things too, but there are exeptions... Sometimes you have to teach someone a lesson...
    Posche said the other night... You are allowed to destroy and steal other peoples stuff... What else do you want me to do give me a mission....
    She is wrong about destroy that isn's allowed...

I think they need to take as much of her stuff as they can grab including that dog.... And give her a mission of trying to find it all.. Hide it all over the house and yard..
    She also said last night she is keeping her HOH door locked and keeping the key with her all the time. Wonder how many times she'll lock herself out
    andee, GabbyG, sonii82 and 1 others like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

She also said last night she is keeping her HOH door locked and keeping the key with her all the time. Wonder how many times she'll lock herself out
    Funny Irish but you are prob right I bet she does...

And she cant be HOH the rest of the game.. Whoever is left shoud do it... And isn't it funny how the person that is guilty of doing the stuff to other people is always paranoid about them doing the same to them... They can dish it out but they can't take it...

When I was reading about Porsche's HOH room, I saw that she didn't get any beer/alcohol. That's unusual. Maybe BB figured that bottle of wine she stole a while back was enough for her

I thought she got Tequila. I heard her say Tequila several times. Or was she just poking fun at Rachel?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

No one wants to wake up...or get up...I think they realize the thrill is gone.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I thought she got Tequila. I heard her say Tequila several times. Or was she just poking fun at Rachel?
    she was making fun of Rachel, cause she said something about the dog first too
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Fogey

What time was the Jordan/Shelley fight so we can watch on feed flashback? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    What time was the Jordan/Shelley fight so we can watch on feed flashback? Thanks!
    7:05 pm on feed 3
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread