+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I think she was trying to blame her vote to keep Dani on Rachel. Why...I have no idea because she was outed before the live show and she voted Jeff out. She was grasping at straws.
    yeah - she was totally confused -- I think she had been preparing all week to blame her vote on someone else... sso it just automatically came to the top of her head, even though there actually 2 votes.

But the way it fell out, I don't think she was trying to blame her vote on Rachel, she was trying to out Rachel for also voting to keep Dani, which obvi she didn't. Duh!
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mmlover View Post
    Does Dani and Jeff ride over together r separate to the jury house?
    They will go in separate vehicles. She walks in first and gets to spend time with Brendan then Jeff walks in a little later
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by MDownsey View Post
    I believe that Shelly was referring to Kalia broke the tie and was responsible for sending Jeff home.
    When Shelly mentioned Rachel was the third vote...she was talking about Rachel agreeing the night before to keep Dani. She thinks Jordan will be pissed knowing that Rachel had agreed...but Jordan already knew Dani had spoke with Rachel so it will not upset Jordan at all.

Quote Originally Posted by mmlover View Post
    Does Dani and Jeff ride over together r separate to the jury house?
    No. Dani won't know Jeff was the next one evicted until he arrives at the house after her. Usually the first person comes in on their own for a while, and they watch the DVD of the comps from that week, then the next person comes in and says "surprise" or something like that, then they watch the DVD from the DE
    Lolli likes this.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Eat, Swim, Sleep, Repeat thetvison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest View Post
    Lilcountriegal, did you find out what the third vote Shelley was talking about to Jordan?
    At the end of the shelly/jordan fight, as rachel was leading jordan off into the bedrooms, shelly was saying that rachel was the 3rd vote to evict kalia (and keep dani)...in other words, she was telling jordan that rachel was not her friend. shelly, obviously, has completely lost all perspective on, well, everything.
    bearwme1 likes this.

Sorry... late on my post. I think MDownsey may be right... that she was telling Jordan that the vote to get Jeff out was Kalia, not Shelley. . Who knows. The last place I care to be is inside Shelley's head.

I think when Shelley was talking about the third vote thing she meant that Rachel had agreed previously to be the third vote to keep Dani. I think it was her way of telling Jordan that Rachel had agreed to be the third vote and that she wasn't as honest as Jordan thinks. I could be wrong though.

FORT Fan

Thanks combat cutie for clearing that up. Why can't we have feeds in the JH? i THINK b AND J will hang out a lot while Dani sulks and mopes.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Sorry... late on my post. I think MDownsey may be right... that she was telling Jordan that the vote to get Jeff out was Kalia, not Shelley. . Who knows. The last place I care to be is inside Shelley's head.
    No, because Kalia was the tiebreaker, stood up in front of everyone and evicted Jeff so everybody knows that.

FORT Regular

The third vote was HOH tie breaking vote. Kalia had the third vote that sent Jeff packing.

She was making the point to Jordon that she didn't send Jeff home. Kalia did.

+ Reply to Thread